Considering a Patrol :|

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
So I've been driving a 2010 model patrol. I think I'm in love. Could this be bad? ::

wagon or ute?

ive been considering the same thing, bit scared of the zd30s in them though. why do you prefer them?

... for whichever kind of lovin' you're talking about.

You just remember that at the next Muster when you're all sitting around the camp fire with your wives and he's sitting there arm around his Trol and his hand rubbing it's nuts.

Looked at the patrol Idea myself, sick of the tub n canopy shaking behind me.
Thinkin bout the pathfinder tho, wagon without the huge thing goin on.

You just remember that at the next Muster when you're all sitting around the camp fire with your wives and he's sitting there arm around his Trol and his hand rubbing it's nuts.

lets see then what kind of man he is........has the troll got a 2" or 3" exhaust....

Krafty the misses will be kicking me out while he hugs the seats haha.
I will enjoy the warm exhaust. It's just an awesome car. Wagon. St. 2 inch lift and 33's. Customers car. I'm obsessing. But I partly miss the Nav. I wouldn't buy a manual. That's the only part I hate bout it. Would buy auto. Manual drives like shit compared to the d22. Feels like a D40 but worse. I honestly hate the D40 in
Manual.
I'm
Quite picky. So far the D22 has sufficed. Just want errrr off road capability. In other words. Flex. :)

And I love having a dual cab ute. I'll see how happy I am after the ucas and 2 inch bl.

jjohn said:

Don't buy yourself a useless money pit,
Buy an old vh commodore it'll get you closer to the cape without blowing up.
Or buy an old R50 VG33 Pathy,

I love my patrol mate, and love the auto. It was a bit hard to get used to the power loss stepping out of a D40 but am used to it now. I do miss the tub sometimes but need a sixth seat when we go away so had no real choice anyway. Geez they are thirsty though!

Oh and I don't touch mine inappropriately though ;)

My tub is solid, never seen even a shake out of it.

Have you checked that both body mounts and tub mounts are done up to spec?

Bosshog had a body mount let go, caused the tub to impact against the cabin (actually the other way around, but it LOOKED like that).

There will always be a little movement between the two, but it shouldn't be noticeable. If that's your only concern, tighten up the body & tub mounts and the problem's gone!

One of the main reasons I love the Nav is the ute tray. So
Useful :). Another reason I haven't bought a canopy.

One of the main reasons I love the Nav is the ute tray. So
Useful :). Another reason I haven't bought a canopy.

Latest posts

Back