Cooloola to Tin Can Bay June 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this sucks for me now as i'm out if we go the 25-26th because my mrs selfishly decided to have her birthday that weekend...

So who else is staying overnight with me? I'll be heading up around 8:00 sat morning after I finish work. Meet up at caboolture servo? I'll camp somewhere close to the start of the beach and drive with everyone on the Sunday. Who else is coming and what day?

Pretty sure I'm staying overnight, its a long way to go and then turn around at the end of a long day to drive home again. Just got to get though this weekend (away in Townsville working, forgot it was the long weekend:devil:).

Will be an early start thats for sure.

Monto and Edisvold - frinkin freezing! TSV can get cold as well. Last year when I was living up there it got down to 3 deg a few nights

I'll be overnighting

I am out for this trip. ;( I was really keen to try that bore track. I have a new FIFO job starting that Saturday afternoon on the good side I will have the money to Do those mods I've been eyeing off :)

You beat me to it Anthony. Regretfully, I have to give up on this weekend as well. Worked in Townsville Fri-Sat-Sun last weekend, (had Monday off), and only just got home now from work seminar today. Another one tomorrow that is supposed to go to a similar time, around 11.00pm, I'm just too shagged, have to rest this weekend.

I was looking forward to camping out rugged up in the canopy of the Nav out of the cold, :sarcastic:.

Next time, :cheers!:, have fun, and pics pics pics.

OH FFS!! What the heck?? I've got my dates totally wrong. I thought the run was on the 19th June, the weekend after my Townsville trip and I had to skip it. But its this weekend?

Sorry, work had been a nightmare for me (June usually is) and I've ballsed this one up big time. :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Have fun, now I'm really pinged off.

I was planning on coming up for a drive to see you all Tommorrow. Bugger. Oh well might try plan another one soon.

Sorry Luke had to start this new mine job, I was keen as to catch with you boys again. this also means I have every 2nd week of from the 13th, heaps more time for cruising.

Latest posts

Back