Crazy STR drivers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok well let's get over this little dilemma and get back to the subject at hand!

Now what my post was originally about was why can't i take my nav past 140 when everyone else seems to be able to? that's why we were talking about those speeds, not that we do them but just as to why mine won't? as i have been having problems with fuel consumption and holding power?

sounds like you need a good tune and injector clean ?

heh sparra

the thing is as far as i know there is nothing tunable on a ZD30? well that's what i'm being told anyway? but i think your right about the injector clean but i not sure who to take it too in Queensland as i want the job done properly.

ok,hows the air filter going ?? that can be one reason i think of .

dose it still take off the same? like from lets say 0-100? or dose it crawl there

Well that soft spot is what shows you care.

^ That is so much tamer than the comment I just deleted which would have got me in so much shit with the wowser crowd.

its only revving a touch over 4000rpm at 180kph??? thought the rev counter would be off the clock too

Nah I'm not game, it might offend people and the last thing we need around here is more offensive people.

Mine hit 145 on 32" muddies. That was GPS Speedo the dash said just over 135. But that was a the bottom of a long hill. LOL

I've hit 155?? And I felt she still had more in her.. But I did ring her neck. Haha

Even at a dollar 35 the nav handles well, the old hilux would be shakin and rollin at a dollar20, and it took about 2ks to pull the old girl up,

just read through this and im amazed at how stupid some of you are...

going that fast in a car that is unstable at high speeds, ie 160+

i on the other hand have yet to get my D40 over 150 cause i dont want to risk it...

but on ther hand hand, my 2L lancer wagon did 230 and still hand plenty of guts left to go another 20/30kph all it had was an exhaust and i removed the speed limiter

:p

Yeah I cracked 255 in my VZ Bommodore. What a rush. On a track of course... Not the F3 :)

wat only 255, they are capable of abit more...

was in a mates car.. a vs berlina 5L we got to 289 and i said that i think we need to slow down, private farm roads arent that smooth

Latest posts

Back