Custom Fabrication & Welding (Brisbane)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys bit of n upadate started on a D40 front bar let me know what yous think will be putting up finished ones after the weekend

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good to see your progress on the custom bars (not my thing but i can see its pluses).
Did the test ute previously have a typical steel front bar prior to this picture?
Cheers,

Grass hopper this is my D40 yes it was fitted with a nissan alloy bar with has as much stregth as an empty coke can. The cut out holes are from the previous owner, the plastic lower section will be replaced. Its gonna have an 8mm ally bash plate, 2pac black paint and 4x light force 170

As i have had experience with ARB allowing me to keep all of the trim, panel clips, re-inforcing panel and other bits that were removed from my front bar to fit the Deluxe bar, you may get lucky with a similar store that just throws these out on a daily basis. This will save you hundreds when replacing the factory bar :)

How do you go with ADR approval on them

There not air bag compatible but the fellas who are running them have had no problems with the highway patrol. the dont require any modification to the chassis in anyway and are completly bolt on so the police where happy

How much would a similar custom tray be worth like the cruiser on page 2 be for d40 navara Thai build mate. I'm moving back to Brissy next month and will be keen to get something happening ASAP.and also sliders as well.

price for a brush rails, side steps/ rock sliders?

Something alone this style?
attachment.php

Last edited:
also intrested in a custom tray,sliders-brush bars to connect and bash plates.BUT for a d22 if thats possible?

Back