d22 front diff

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rear diff is a CA39 from the comp plate but the spec sheet states 4.375 as final drive ratio. Sound right?

ok ive blown my front diff twice now i have a 04 d22 3ltr str how much stronger are the r200a front diffs cause i cant keep affording new diffs every time i go out and what model do the r200a come out in? how do i find gear ratio without counting turns? thanks guys

ok ive blown my front diff twice now i have a 04 d22 3ltr str how much stronger are the r200a front diffs cause i cant keep affording new diffs every time i go out and what model do the r200a come out in? how do i find gear ratio without counting turns? thanks guys

Well they're the biggest Nissan IFS diff AFAIK. If you break an R200A there's nothing we can do for you except suggest an SAS with a Patrol axle

Anything (Pathfinder, Navara) with a V6. If it's in the car, look at the data plate for the axle codes. If it's not in the car and you really don't want to count turns, which is the easiest way, you'll have to drain the oil, pull the inspection cover and read the tooth ratio stamped on the crown wheel.

Who knows the next Patrol might be running a R233A in the front and rear.

That should be strong enough for most people.

Dave.

hey guys,
iam new to all of this stuff and wondering how you tell what the diff is,
ie r200, c200. any help would be good, cheers.

In that case C200 rear diff and R180A front diff.

Diff ratio's could either be 3.9 to 1 or 4.375 to 1, on your compliance plate it will say diff code as either CA43 or CA39.

Dave.

hi guys can anyone point me in the right direction to find a R200A front diff that will fit my 04 ZD30 dx (it's the VG33E nav one yea?) as an internet search didnt get me anywhere. Also im planing to run 33x12.5's what sort of gears am i lookin for something like 4.6 or 4.88?

hi guys can anyone point me in the right direction to find a R200A front diff that will fit my 04 ZD30 dx (it's the VG33E nav one yea?) as an internet search didnt get me anywhere. Also im planing to run 33x12.5's what sort of gears am i lookin for something like 4.6 or 4.88?

Try here

You won't find a R200A in 4.88 but you can swap that ratio into it

Dion you thinking GQ or GU front centres ?

No, GQ and GU run a H233b front...?

I'd be trying to fit a C200 rear C&P in 4.88 from a D21 into the R200a. You'd be running on the coast side of the gears but I think I've heard of it being done.

No, GQ and GU run a H233b front...?

I'd be trying to fit a C200 rear C&P in 4.88 from a D21 into the R200a. You'd be running on the coast side of the gears but I think I've heard of it being done.

Dunno what the beep I was thinking, I knew that.

I gotta track down a GU front centre in 4.375 as I wanna go the H233B rear diff, I like over kill.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back