d22 front locker?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him to double check the email he received from ARB! I originally went in to get a price on fitting a LOKKA.

Rugged rocks offroad are now taking preorders for the R180 front diff arb air locker.

I was in at my local arb today and they told me that they have made a air locker to fit the 180a diffs, roughly $1700 fitted!

Roughly $1700 fitted that's if you have a compressor etc. None of that its close to $2500. I would still take the e locker over arb air locker. Less items to go wrong and no seals that go bust etc and $1600 fitted price so far is the price I've been told by local performance mob

Rusty.

They have a deal on at the moment buy 1 locker get the compressor free, buy 2 get a compressor, tyre repair kit, tyre inflation kit

Got my Lokka fitted to the Nav today. OMG what a difference it makes. I took it for a quick spin with my 29" all terrains on and I did some hills at 2000Rpm that I would normally do at about 4000Rpm with my 32" muddies on. I cant wait till I get out for a good trip in a few weeks to give it a better test but so far I am stoked with it.

equipt said:
Got my Lokka fitted to the Nav today. OMG what a difference it makes. I took it for a quick spin with my 29" all terrains on and I did some hills at 2000Rpm that I would normally do at about 4000Rpm with my 32" muddies on. I cant wait till I get out for a good trip in a few weeks to give it a better test but so far I am stoked with it.

Good to here bus.

Dont all D22 cv joints make a loud noise when on close to full lock regardless of lockers or not? 3 Mates i know have them, 1 has Lokka front the others arent, and they all make that loud crack noise... The lokka does kick ass too, he hasnt been stuck anywhere yet...

Went into opposite lock today and asked about a e locker for my 05 d22. There road testing them now. He thinks there about 2 months away.

He couldn't really give me a price. He said he got one of the 1st in his d40 and reckons its awesome. Trust them to make toyota ones 1st

Neb I have to second that. It's on my list of to do. Looks and sounds sexc. Stuff having to run a compressor to power it. Flick of a switch and Bam ur locked

I contacted harrop today, they said as above it's still in testing but is close to production. Pricing is $1599 Inc GST but this may change.

The diff may require some internal mod's to fit the locker but that's about it.

Exciting!

so the it says you loose the LSD when you install the E-lokka....... "performs like an open diff"

wouldn't that mean using the lokka more often? opinions???

Front diff isn't a LSD anyway. So adding the elocker up front would make things better. Only using it when its needed.

yeah the front isn't but the rear is..... if you're going for a front lokka this could be good. I was more thinking of the rear as well and no LSD for general driving

Latest posts

Back