• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 genuine tonneau cover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullwinkle

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just cleaned out my garage and discovered the tonneau cover for my old ute (since sold). It's off a 2003 model and should fit up to a 2007 - won't fit the newer models starting at 2009. As far as I know, it's never been used. My brother bought the ute new and immediately fitted a tray. When I bought it off him in 2009, he put a second hand tub on with a hard lid. It's been stored in his shed and then mine since new.

As you can see from the photos it's for a tub with the roll bar behind the cab and has the bungy cord loops. It's been folded up all it's life, and could do with a good wash. I'm thinking $50, pick up from Ballarat. I live near the freeway on the East side of Ballarat so could easily meet at the freeway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 78
I'm actually going to Melbourne tomorrow. I'll be in Bundoora in the morning and then the city most of the arvo and overnight if that helps.

Latest posts

Back