D22 Premium Ebay Bullbar MJ4x4Accesories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked the bullbar up from MJ 4x4 in Melbourne paid $750 cash,

5 of the captured nuts on the mounting bracket were the wrong thread for the bolts supplied, I ended up stripping the bolts so had to cut them off with the grinder and and buy new bolts and nuts to just bolt through (hence the white paint on the mounting bracket, this has since been painted black and blends in nicely) - if i had of realised earlier the bolts supplied were the wrong thread I would have gone to Masters and bought the right bolts (Masters does have the right size) - so make sure you check the bolts fit first.

The wiring harnesses were ok but i wouldnt exactly call them plug and play.

The fog light harness was to short to reach the dash the way i have it so i had to extend it - this could have been resolved if i had gone through the firewall on the right hand side instead of through the left with all the other wiring.

I need to change the wiring on the harness for the fog lights so that they will only come only turn on when the parklights / driving lights are but haven't quite figured out the easiest and tidiest place to tap into the those circuits yet

Photos

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back