D22 Snorkel Difference 06 model / 08 model

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet as I have been meaning to measure up the intake part.

Will try and get into the local Nissan dealer tomorrow to check it out.

Its a definite though, if it fits its going on.

Dave.

MATT76 since your a sheety can you make up a custom piece to make the ZD30 snorkel attach to airbox and get rid of the pre-cleaner.

Will be a few guys interested.

Dave.

This is my first post here, I have been reading through all the posts I can find on fitting dual batteries.
As I dont really have the need for a snorkle, But I definatly have a need for a decent sized second battery. Would it be possible to just remove the pre-cleaner and modify the pipework so as to fit one in the front ?

Hi Dave,
Curious to know if you have tried the 2.5 intake pipe on your zd30.I had a good look at one today and think it should be interchangeable will need to drill about a 13mm hole for what I think is the air temp sensor.If you are not going to try it can you let us know and I will order one and give it a go.
Thanks
Richard.

As of yesterday I have a YD25 snorkel kit + yd25 intake pipe on my ZD30

As you said just drill out a hole in the intake and pop in the sensor and rubber gromet

Guys this may help, I went out to nissan Penrith today and discussed our proposed idea. I managed to get some part numbers.
1/ Snorkel to suit YD25 2008 model= A6575VMOOOAU Nissan Price $397.40 supply only
2/ Intake Pipe for the YD25 = 16554VMOOA Nissan Price $225.60 supply only
Total $623.00 Plus fitting

Still deciding on that one Nath.

Will ring that anger wanker wrecker tomorrow as I am still waiting on that part.

Dave.

Hi all can some one help with a picture for 2005 model dual battery/ snorkel set up.

Most of us are still at the snorkel stage

Next step is to get a battery in there.

Most of us will probably copy the 09 model.

What we need a picture of is a d22 with standard dual batteries with the second battery taken out

Hey everybody,

So after reading this thread and having a think...

On a 2006 D22 ZD30 w/ factory nissan snorkel, to remove the pre-cleaner I will need to buy and fit 1x intermediate part from the YD25 (Nizzbits ~$80)

Correct?

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back