D22 Snorkel Difference 06 model / 08 model

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Nissan factory snorkel MUST be for a yd25 even though your fitting it to your zd30

and that price for the intermediate tube is used. Nizzbits is not a used part dealer but may be able to help u. otherwise start the ring around to local wreakers

The Nissan factory snorkel MUST be for a yd25 even though your fitting it to your zd30

and that price for the intermediate tube is used. Nizzbits is not a used part dealer but may be able to help u. otherwise start the ring around to local wreakers

hi nath im new to this site and am looking at fitting snorkle to 06 3l str but also like the idea of dual batt at front as already have compressor at back and battery under tray which is menace to work on so which brand snorkle did you use and all you need to change is the pipe from filter to pre filt is that right

hi nath im new to this site and am looking at fitting snorkle to 06 3l str but also like the idea of dual batt at front as already have compressor at back and battery under tray which is menace to work on so which brand snorkle did you use and all you need to change is the pipe from filter to pre filt is that right

You only need 2 parts

A genuine Nissan snorkel for a yd25

A genuine air duct pipe for a yd25 that connects to the INLET of the air filter housing.

throw the zd30 prefilter in the bin

Search the forum I think there is a sister thread with pictures

You only need 2 parts

A genuine Nissan snorkel for a yd25

A genuine air duct pipe for a yd25 that connects to the INLET of the air filter housing.

throw the zd30 prefilter in the bin

Search the forum I think there is a sister thread with pictures

thanks how did you get on with battery tray on the piranha packet on earlier thread says it takes a 12 inch battery or did you go gen nizz

If anyone is interested I have a safari snorkle on an 03 blue and silver gaurd.
If anyone has a blue and silver gaurd and wants to swap gaurds with $300.00 diference let me know.I need to make a custom snorkle to get more air flow for the gen 3

thanks how did you get on with battery tray on the piranha packet on earlier thread says it takes a 12 inch battery or did you go gen nizz

You on your own here mate, I haven't got round to getting the third battery in (1 in the tub).

Dave might have done it?

d22 snorkel 2010 2.5

hi guys, i got my snorkel from garry at nizzibts to suit the 2010 model dual batteries, it fits perfect, its a genuine snorkel for $350 you want find one cheaper any were also paid $210 to get it fitted from arb in keilor which they done awsome job fitting,

so $560 all done and fitted well worth the money as it goes alot better

hi guys, i got my snorkel from garry at nizzibts to suit the 2010 model dual batteries, it fits perfect, its a genuine snorkel for $350 you want find one cheaper any were also paid $210 to get it fitted from arb in keilor which they done awsome job fitting,

so $560 all done and fitted well worth the money as it goes alot better

Thats pretty cheap. I bought mine from Essendon Nissan Last week and paid $400 for the snorkel. I fitted it myself it took quite some time so $210 for the fitting is quite reasonable.

Thats pretty cheap. I bought mine from Essendon Nissan Last week and paid $400 for the snorkel. I fitted it myself it took quite some time so $210 for the fitting is quite reasonable.

finally got around to doing my snorkle aswell paid $365 for snorkle from darwin niss and opp lock fitted for $265 aswell as fitting long range tank 125lt for $1350 and supplied me with piranha battery tray for yd 25 for $175 which takes 12 inch battery SWEET.THANKS to all for your advice and help so im off now to find a few for hp will be in touch

Latest posts

Back