D40 33's with 2'' lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bright Spark

Reaction score
hey fellas, just wondering if anyone has a set of a/t 33's on their d40 and the pros and cons, whats the fuel consumption like and do they rub the guards atal. I have a 2'' lift all round so would i be able to get away with them on or would i have to lift it higher. Any pics would be great to.

Hey bud welcome to the site
You will find many posts of wheels sizes already on this forum.
Have a browse and im sure you will find the answers your looking for are already there.
You will also find many more mods to try out on your rig at the same time.

have fun and hope too see a pic of your rig up n runnning

I am running a 5" lift and 33's. Dont know if you would fit them under a 2" lift? My mud tyres rub on the mudflap at the back of the quarter panel and also touch on full lock (due to being 50mm wider than the standard tyres).

When I bought the car it had A/T tyres which didnt rub on the mudflap (though it was very close) but did rub on full lock.

I can only assume if you did fit them under your car they would rub alot.

just an update on this guys, ive just replaced my front springs as i didnt realise how sagged my suspension was. I put the same height springs in as before and gained 55mm of height. So my old suspension was 55mm sagged hence I only had a 3" lift instead of a 5". So I can honestly say with a 3" lift they will fit but rub a little but with a proper 5" they dont even get close to rubbing.

hey fellas, just wondering if anyone has a set of a/t 33's on their d40 and the pros and cons, whats the fuel consumption like and do they rub the guards atal. I have a 2'' lift all round so would i be able to get away with them on or would i have to lift it higher. Any pics would be great to.

did you end up getting 33's under the 2'' lift ???

Latest posts

Back