D40 Cruise control

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barrelup

Reaction score
I know there are plenty of posts about cruise control not working I have read all I could find, even posted on one with no reply (it's an old post) but still I cannot find an answer, I have a temperamental cruise control, It works sometimes, can cut out for no reason work fine for a month then go back to playing games. I have tested the switch on both the brake and clutch (with a multi metre) they are both opening and closing as they should, the rubber grommet on the clutch is fine (I put a new one in any way) as said in another post when pushing the gear leaver to the left (passenger side) it comes on and stays on unless released (so I used a plastic bottle for a month wedged in there to keep it on) in the other post someone said about a neutral switch in or on the gearbox, (I thought only auto's had those on the selection leaver) so my question was "where the hell is this switch so I can test it or replace it" please if you can help getting very desperate.

There should be TWO switches on the brake pedal.

Why the two engineers designing the system couldn't talk to each other and just use ONE. Neither talks to the other - it wasn't redundancy.

park/neutral switch failure is very common for loss of cruise control! in the side of the trans

Latest posts

Back