D40 Navara STX alloy rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

The Thai wheels wont fit the front on the Spanish built D40 as the calipers rub, they fit the rear ok,

i have actually tried them.

joet

well as some of you already knew, the wheels don't fit. Now I will have to decide whether to change over the trailer hubs or stick with the original wheels.
Really appreciate your advice. Probably saved me a lot of money and kept the wife happy.

I can get braked hubs with d40 centres(have a set on my trailer)you just have to specify ford or Holden bearings.may have a problem with offset (tyres rubbing on springs /chassis of trailer) but a wider axle can b done.disks/drum hubs avail and anyone half handy can weld plate to axle .(or calipers)post if u want contact,cheers

G'day guys,

Sorry to dig an old thread up, but I am trying to find some info on the 17 inch genuine alloys offset. No one can really give me an answer regarding the offset. As they have been around for a while on the titanium and the 550, are they all the normal +30 offset or are some of the new 2012 wheels on the ST changed over to the +45 offset. I have a 2009 ST-X and would like to get a set of the 17 inch wheels, but don't want to get caught out with a wrong offset...

Back