Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See that all the time up here.

Workers in the mines reving the guts out of those little trucks.

In the Mitsu's we had to otherwise we didn't get up to the speed limit. It only took a head wind of about 25kph to slow the Mitsu's down to 80kph, so any time you could get them too 100 you took the opportunity.

Mods in the last 2 weeks have been another 1000km's.

More bugs and shit on the bullbar, less rubber on the tyres and in more need of a good detail.

Come to Maitland and I will.

Not going to Sydney, I hate that place.

I have been in Newcastle for work a fair bit in the last few weeks. Thats bad enough.

nah im too lazy to go up to you..
haha.. It cant be that bad can it?
Itll only take me an hour or so to fit the exhaust im just lazy.
I have to get a new 10 inch fan for the cooler first though. Its damaged.
I also need to get a bonnet scoop and cut my bonnet =/

I got like 10 metres x 2 of like 2 gauge or whatever its called from a mate.

Since the NBN is coming, old gear and cables are being ripped out.

Woooohooooo. Win for me.

If ur doing the dump pipe it might take a little longer. Real tight back there near the firewall.

Yeah but Charlie has a Hoist at his "Work".

Plus he has Nissan "Training". Lol. Sorry mate.

Bam.. Haha.
Ill just get my Controller to do it for me when im back on monday if we arent to busy...
The exhaust isnt a worry. Just the cooler. just ordered a new fan for it. But i need a bonnet
scoop and need to cut the bonnet.

Picked up That and a Full 3" taipan exhaust and dump pipe. for $350,00 thias arvo.. Cant go wrong.
Want to remove the muffler from the system too though Make it a bit louder
\

A mate works at a wrecker and had a D22 come in decked out.. Was going to buy the roof console too. But didnt really like how low it hung...
had a DP chip too but the guy must have ripped it out! otherwise i would have had that too.

Gonna drop Nav off to a local guy soon and get the injectors replaced, that turbo fitted and maybe remove the cat to or move it closer to the turbo so it run's hotter. It was put under the front passenger floor.

Why so far back? Sounds good. Do you really need the injectors replaced? Get them bathed?

Should I get the rear muffler deleted? I just want it to be noisy too :)

Rip the muffler out.

No idea why its under the ute, Nissan put it under the turbo for a reason I reckon.

My mates Patrol has no mufflers. Its not overly loud. Sounds like a truck, but it does run that pile of crap TD42Ti.

Back