Dave's new Dmax.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

Couldn't be happier with the truck. Top of the line Dmax.

That's the colour I looked at the other day. I thought you said you were getting silver?

When do you stick the Nav badges to it?

have to say its the only shape i like in the new range of utes.
What are you plans for it dave?

My brother has the old shape isuzu has not had one issue with it he likes it except for the standard suspension.. Good utes that's for sure

Ooooooh preeety!

Eww
Never did like the d max
Still don't
Sorry
Looks like a cross breed gone wrong
Hope a bar and bigger tyres help
If you needed more room why didn't you buy a d40 ?
Krafty could be your new bestest friend foreva then

Last edited:
Will look better with a few mods & a few pin stripes I expect. Would be interested in how you feel about it in 6 months.

Very nice and well thought out choice.

I've always felt that the "roof rails" ruined the shape a bit but the leather, climate, satnav etc goes a long way to making up for any shortcomings?

Built proof mechanicals as well. Well done!

Heatherbrae or Rutherford?

Dave22, bullbar has been ordered. Will fit the Xray vision's to it.

DaveHat, brought it from Hornsby. Rutherford wanted 7 grand more and offered $1000 less trade for the Nav. As for Heatherbrae, the salesman is a dick.

Hornsby were great to deal with. Sam Sorbello was awesome to deal with.

I like the colour, it was either this colour or silver. This colour was quicker to get.

Mods will only be bullbar and spotties. Maybe a 145L longrange tank.

DaveHat, brought it from Hornsby. Rutherford wanted 7 grand more and offered $1000 less trade for the Nav. As for Heatherbrae, the salesman is a dick.

Yep ... your statement pretty much sums up my general feeling with looking to buy cars from any dealers in Newcastle.

My experience has been a sense of "overpriced and under interested" which is why my D40 came from Canberra and my wifes Challenger came from Nowra.

Enough of the off topic stuff. Good choice IMO ... if I was buying a new ute it'd be a D-MAX.

Latest posts

Back