Dave's new Dmax.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out of interest what trade did you get on the nav if you don't mind me asking? I got offered 17k from a yota dealership for mine (06 70000km immaculate condition).

Also the dmax looks nice glad you are happy.

DMAX21.jpg

One of these Jimmy.

Dave, I am very happy with the Dmax. Value for money, 5 warrenty/130,000km's, leather, awesome stereo etc.

The engine mainly sold me, not the most powerful. But I personally think the most reliable in its class.

Got $10,000 for the Nav, all the good shit stripped out of it.

Got this LS Terrain for $46,850 when they normally retail for $53,990.

Picked it up with 18km's on the clock. Basically got it for the price of the Xrunner.

Oh and the Nav had 280,000km's on the clock.

Thats stayed. Didn't have time to remove that.

Other then that, everything else was back to standard. Oh and I left the bullbar on.

Pity you weren't closer, could swapped tanks and cash. But it can be a pain, I ripped the long range out of the lux and then helped fit it into a mates lux

Yeah not sure Ill fit a longrange tank to this truck. The trip computer wont work to well I wouldn't think.

Need answer's first, whether the computer can be adjusted for it.

Oh and this Dmax doesn't have a fuel filter primer. It has a electric fuel pump to prime it.

Nice Truk

Hey Dave,

Nice Truk but Jesus, u will never go anywhere quietly any more. Christ they r noisy, specially cold.

There is a chick round the corner from me in my quiet leafy little suburb n I swear a 1000Hp CAT has been started up when she takes off. She doesnt warm it up n its a Auto too so the diesel knock is just horrible cold.

Mind U, doesnt seem to stop it from haulin ass :devil:

Mine is pretty good, quiet as when cold. 350km's on the clock though. However I am use to the ZD30, that was pretty noisey when cold.

Its got a 130,000km warrenty, Ill complain and tell them to fix it if it gets noisey.

Nice car Dave. Is there a Dmax forum or will you be starting your own?

Their suspossed to be economical so you probably don't need a long range tank.

Not that I am aware of, Ill hit Dylan or Krafty up to make one.

Hit me and I'll hit you back. However the forum would be a good idea, I'll ask all the questions and you can answer them and then by the time people start joining the two of us will have 5000 posts each and the forum will be a wealth of knowledge. I'll have my guys ring your guys, your guys ring someone else and we can all get together and throw a party and invite no one else.

I still don't think I've talked the old man into buying one, he still thinks the Nav badge means more than the Suzie badge does. I can't see myself upgrading this year I've got too much shit to organise before we head to Perth later in the year and remodeling another ute isn't going to be on the list but come next year might be a different story, especially since that sale I was telling you about the other day finalised 124K over reserve on Wednesday night.

Nice RIG there Dave.... They look really nice with all the ARB gear on too....

One of the 1st things I'd be doing is installing a good quality RACOR 2nd Fuel Filter to protect the Common Rail engine from any chance of getting a dose of dirty fuel.....

look forward to reading your build.....

Bloody hell Dave, it has to go back for warranty already. Did you spot it? Shit mate, that's gotta be embarrassing, I hope they fix it for you without too much drama. Don't forget there's always the ACCC if they won't come to the party.

Latest posts

Back