Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Deadly, started watchin this build in another forum, welcome aboard.
Pete
G'day :top:Pete, thanks for that mate

Cheers................Dave.

Well it went in for a roadworthy today...................

:party::party:

passed and all rego'd and insured. Have started putting some of the goodies on this afternoon.

Ok, time for some pics of the completed ( well stage 1 anyway) product.

Bit of a difference between now..............
IMG_2839.jpg

........and when I 1st got it............
IMG_2420-1.jpg

Went for a bit of a shake down run throught the State Forest with my mate & his D22 (the one I made the rear bar for).
IMG_2823-1.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

That's looking pretty shmick. Like how you've put the most important thing in a clever, convenient place. Does that Waeco draw much power, or do you have it running on a second battery?

Thanks for that guys:top:
Yeah, I think the front bar suits it as well, something a bit different.
As for the Waeco, don't know how much power it uses yet, only put it in yesterday morning. It hooked up to the main, as I don't have the 2nd battery in yet. But being only an 8 ltr, I don't think it would draw that much. I know my 50ltr Waeco in my 'Trol is pretty good on power:top:

All up, as it sits now, the Nav cost me just shy of $3000....including purchase price:victory:

Last edited:
Heart transplant for my 'Trol.

For the Nav, I've got some shiny 3" Stainless tube that'll make a nice snorkle, dual battery, a tray, somewhere along the line, look at fitting the blower I've got.....................

The plan with the 'Trol is to get rid of theat troublesome ZD30, and put in a Turbo'd TD42. In the 6 years I've had the 'Trol, I've replaced not one, but two Injector Pumps, and a Turbo:banghead::banghead: And now, it'll wind over, but will fire, and I havn't worked out why.

The tray wil for the Nav will get done after the 'Trol is going again, the rest will get done as it goes along, although I want the 2nd battery in before Xmas, going over to Facing Is. (off Gladstone) on boxing day for a few days camping:beer:
But in the next couple of weeks the clutch on the Nav will be getting changed out. This is going to be fun, as I've never changed a clutch out before, but I refuse to pay $800 (not including the clutch) to get it done.

I reckon so as well. Found another one up hear.....new paint, new tyres, new rear springs, alloy tray with checker plate floor, some rust in floor pan, $1250......perfect project for someone:victory:

Latest posts

Back