Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good mate.
My mates 2.8 patrol just stopped working on him the other week, he said it felt as if it was running out of fuel then just died, would crank but no sign of life and plenty of diesel in the tank. End problem was a pinhole in the fuel filter allowing the tiniest amount of air into the mixture and that was enough to stop the car from running.

Hmmm, yeah have sort of had a look at that side of things. Havn't spent a real lot of time on it since it happened (begining of October), been working on the Nav. Will get some new fuel hose and replace all the rubber fuel line anyway....see what it does then. Really want it going before I pull it out.

If you want something to compare to my mates hilux was off the road for 2 years getting his solid front end put in, its driveable now but only to local shops and back home as its still not finished.

Went to Rainbow Beach/Double Island Pt. on the weekend with some friends and others. Was a great weekend of doing basically nothing, except swimming, drinking beer, swimming while drinking beer, fishing, a bit of driving, swimming, drinking beer...........

Some photo's.

PC050245.jpg

PC050256.jpg

PC050253.jpg

PC050246.jpg

While in Brisbane on the weekend, caught up with Steve (mrnavara, even though he was in the Lux ), and a few other for a run through Ormeau State Forest.
Here's some pic's............
IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

Latest posts

Back