Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son and I, and a couple of mates went for a run up to Kroombit Tops yesterday for something to do. WQhile we were up there, went and had another look at "Beautiful Betsy", a Liberater Bomber that went down during WW2. It was only in the late 90's that the wreck was found.

P1260354.jpg

1 of the Pratt & Whitney engines....
P1260356.jpg

P1260362.jpg

....a memorial plaque.....
P1260355.jpg

Thanks Jason:victory:
Yeah, me too. Man I've got to get my 'Trol up and running again so I can get to some more of these top places around the country.

Top build and progress thread mate. Im lovin the colours! What size rims/tyres are ya runnin there? How much clearance is there between your guards and tyres when turning?
Keep up the good work

Thanks mate:victory:

Tyres are 31x10.5x15" on 15x7" (Hilux offset). Had to trip the trailing edge on the lower part of the guard so they wouldn't scrub.

I have to butt in and say that your photos just dont do your car justice!! In the metal the car looks fabulous. (not that the photos are bad, but you know what I mean) It is a teriffic little beacon lol

really like this D21. Sorry, I'm a total noob to Navs and 4wds in general. What are the mods you've done to this?
It's giving me a lot of food for thought about what my first Nav will be :)
Cheers mate, and keep up the good work! :beerglass:

really like this D21. Sorry, I'm a total noob to Navs and 4wds in general. What are the mods you've done to this?
It's giving me a lot of food for thought about what my first Nav will be :)
Cheers mate, and keep up the good work! :beerglass:
Thanks mate.
Mods so far are:- sliders, snorkle, trimming the trailing edge of the front guards to allow the front tyres to move up without fouling, bucket seats, modded front bar, 31's. Suspension pretty much standard. Need to fit the Compressor I just picked up 2nd hand, build the new tray.

Finally got round to taking a pic of how the snorkle is hooked up to the air box..............

IMG_3129.jpg

...............this is only a temp. set up 'till I get the second battery & turbo in:joyman:

bullbar

good one deadly top job, like your bullbar where did you get it from or did you mod it

Latest posts

Back