Deep river Crossing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone goy any tips on how to dry out the inside of the lights?

Nice pics there mate. As for the water in your lights. I got some in mine after sinking it. I just pulled the globe etc out and drove around for a while like that letting the air flow dry it. But it wasnt the middle of winter being cold and wet. Maybe could also try a hair dryer that was suggested to me few times.

Ha ha battle scars
Gotta luv em

landrover lights were full!! and near fell out lol even the LED light bar was blinking when the the was turned off haha
The mates new hilux was at low tide and mine has vapour droplets.
The only one that came out unscathed was my wife's old Hilux!! WTF

Sorry re read it. Mine was a head light. Not sure if a fog light is different.

My fogs have water in them, might drill a small hole in the back so the water can drain out, so next time in fills up they will drain just as fast.

with the head lights its only a bit of vapour, i drove two hrs home tonight on the freeway and they seem to be drying out, but i could pop the globe out in the morning and see if that speeds it up a little.

The head lights dry out.. I go thru the car wash an vapour gets in there after while goes away. . I have the led small lights that cone wit the bull bar, try to suck the water out an cut holes an used the dryer. Got the water out but the tear drops stay in there.. so i just sealed it up more.

The only one that came out unscathed was my wife's old Hilux!! WTF

i swear that "THING" your mrs drives is posessed (keep it clean nathan:ahhh:)
sais a lot for the old toyotas
they were a good ute
its a shame they fcuked up with the new ones (post 98)

i swear that "THING" your mrs drives is posessed (keep it clean nathan:ahhh:)
sais a lot for the old toyotas
they were a good ute
its a shame they fcuked up with the new ones (post 98)

yeah they are definitely the best Hilux ever made, i just put a set of Maxxis Bighorns on it, looks a bit better with a set of muddies on it.
Also done the timing belt, water pump, seals and new clutch and the old lux is good to go for another 100k.
Will prob put a LOKKA in the front of it after "SOT" then the thing will go just about anywhere.

Nice pics there mate. As for the water in your lights. I got some in mine after sinking it. I just pulled the globe etc out and drove around for a while like that letting the air flow dry it. But it wasnt the middle of winter being cold and wet. Maybe could also try a hair dryer that was suggested to me few times.

ended up just peeling the rubber boot off the back headlights, they dried out after a hr or so of driving.

Latest posts

Back