Defence force members!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill miss cleanos and scran the most mate. lol

haha im actually just going to the rigs in the west, lol same shit work, no uniform and back into the MUA. haha

The dirt darts sprayed crap hat on it Whatever that means ? I heard one of them died from being painted with lead based paint not sure how true it is , just one of them "this bloke new a bloke who said" stories.

G'day Trav,

The name does not ring a bell, what company was he in? I was in Support Company at the time!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

I'm not sure mate, i'd have to ask. Jt's my best mates old man went on to work with the AFP and then private security in afghan.. But was deff 2/4 back in the day... obviously a battalion is a big place but..

"I salute you all!"

Good onya lads,

Keep your stories flowing.

As former or current serving defence force personnel, we should never forget the camaraderie our service gave us, even if some of us did suffer at the hands of dick-brains!

I salute you all!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Any memorable photos!!

G'day folks,

I am thinking we might introduce photos to this thread! I will see if i can convert my old 35mm military photos to a digital format. That way i can share with you some of my history!

PS, Pleases, if you have any photos of memorable moments please feel free and share your experiences!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

RLI's photo's!

G'day folks,

Fark it, having difficultly scanning photos, i have resorted to taking digital pictures from my camera from my old photo albums! Hope this works!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

21 year old RLI in 1982 at 6 RAR
IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

Being deployed to Shoalwater Bay by Chinook
IMG_1242.jpg

[

More to follow, over!

Latest posts

Back