Dick Cepek / Mickey Thompson FC2

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to go these next time, you got a very good price Aido

No haggling required either - Smith Clark Tyres, Greens rd Dandenong. Full range of Mickey Thompsons, Maxxis, and others.
I rang them yesterday morning and they had them in to be fitted same day. 30mins for fitting and I was out the door again. Even got a free MT hat.
Tell em the blue Navara sent you - They will know which one!:big_smile:

fc 11

Hi

haven't ran them on a navara but have ran em on a patrol before and i reckon they are they best all round tyre on the market. Sick of ppl telling me to buy coopers cause they saw a really good add promoting them on telly. As far as mickeys go you cant go wrong, had mtz and fc11 for over 5 years and nevar had one flat. Thats cruser park, fraser, up north, down to tamworth. You will pay cooper prices but they actually are a good tyre

Hi

haven't ran them on a navara but have ran em on a patrol before and i reckon they are they best all round tyre on the market. Sick of ppl telling me to buy coopers cause they saw a really good add promoting them on telly. As far as mickeys go you cant go wrong, had mtz and fc11 for over 5 years and nevar had one flat. Thats cruser park, fraser, up north, down to tamworth. You will pay cooper prices but they actually are a good tyre

Clint since you have had both those tyres, i take it same car and driving style... how did they compare in regards to mileage? i think mileage is what keeps me with AT type tyres. I could'nt explain to wife why i keep needing new tyres.

The Cepeks worked very well today in slimey clay. The old dueler AT's would have seen me slip the rear end into an uphill rut and bottom out the rear diff - not the Cepeks. Hung on and clawed at an angle that normaly sees the arse end dropping into any hole.
Only grabbed 4L once on a particularly steep and dodgey down hill, just for the lower gearing. Bog holes and soupy orange clay pits were done in first gear 2wd no problems. They just bight in and throw big chuncks of earth everywhere!
On road manners are well acceptable with a moderate hum - enough to drown out the whining diff. Larger size now sees the speedo a bit more accurate with an indicated 100kmh being an actual 96 instead of 89 - as tested by GPS and overhead speed checks on Western hwy Ballan.

Latest posts

Back