diesel power

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used the ChemTech diesel power. Roughly 50ml per tank. Tried a little more, didn't seem to change anything appreciably. I'd imagine that if there were deposits on the injectors etc I might see something happen but this stuff did nothing for my car. That doesn't mean that it won't for another engine in slightly different condition.

What I CAN say is that it didn't do any harm to my car.

Used it and made lil difference to my nav. My nav was purchased 2nd hand and wasn't serviced at 12000kms. Which means it missed its 1000 and 10000 service.yes was negotiated in price for getting it serviced properly.
I now use Fuel Doctor and it is better. Keeps injectors cleaned and gets rid of water put of the fuel. Great stuff

I use chemtech on almost every tank. Its just a simple bit of insurance to keep the entire fuel system up to scratch, only an extra $3 per tank.

I have tried the two stroke oil and chem tech but I think the best power gains were from using caltex vortex diesel.
Seems to run smoother and accelerates better compared to normal diesel and even Bp ultimate.

I use Fuel Doctor every tank (25mils), especially since my $8.5k insurance claim for contaminated fuel.

I have tried the two stroke oil and chem tech but I think the best power gains were from using caltex vortex diesel.
Seems to run smoother and accelerates better compared to normal diesel and even Bp ultimate.

I used to fill with BP Ultimate until I copped a load of contaminated fuel and BP would not have a bar of it (despite my evidence and that of the dealer who fixed it) - so, I switched to Caltex Vortex and yep, I really think it does run better.
Caltex for me.

Latest posts

Back