Diesel price

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In NZ it's currently 99.9c per litre but you also have to pay road user chargers which is a tax not added to diesel (unlike petrol which it is added to). This is done so farmers and machinery owners etc don't end up paying for roads, a bit like the different coloured fuels in the UK.

Thanks guys
In the UK we have two types of fuel supermarket and the best leading brands especially Esso BP shell . supermarket fuel is low grade me personally I will never touch the stuff I normally stick to Esso or shall I find my truck runs a lot better on top quality fuel . The supermarket fuel is about a £1 a litre I prefer to pay extra for quality .

Canberra Diesel

Just filled up with Shell at mainstream (no discounts) in expensive Canberra and paid $1.24 (UK Pound 0.5957) per litre. I won't ever complain about diesel prices here again!

Three weeks ago in Boston Lincolnshire our local Esso was £1.21 litre now it is 1.05 some supermarket fuel prices are 99p a litre for low-grade diesel. and the government is still making a vast amount of profit on that price the working man's price of a £1 a litre

We are hovering around the £1.05 p some super market for courts or down to less than a pound now but the big three are still hovering around the £1.05 £1.06 it is still pretty bad considering how much money they make the robin bastards 😱

Latest posts

Back