DJK's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great mate. I can recommend Scotts Rods in Ipswich QLD for a 3" exhaust. They build them to you spec as in mufflers and cats. They call it Race and Road I think. Race means no cat or muffler and Road is a 200cpi cat and muffler.

Little update, ARB Side Rails/Steps getting installed on Monday along with a on board air compressor! Soon after will come dual batteries then exhaust..the list never ends!

Yours is exactly how mine is heading. Yours looks great mate. I'm tossing up about compressors at the moment whether I go an on board or a portable. What sort price is the on board Arb worth?

Cheers

-tyler

Thanks mate, ARB one is $290 I'm pretty sure and they have a Xmas special where they're throwing in the inflator kit and everything to!

Side Rails/Steps and the Compressor all got installed yesterday. The compressor is mounted nicely behind the rear seat..got a pic of the car with the Side Rails but no pic of the compressor yet!

Pretty happy with the result.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 308
Here's a few more pics including the compressor.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 254
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 260
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 280
So, i'm getting a bit annoyed with the ride of my car at the moment..June 2012 I put in a full Ironman 2" lift and the last couple of months i've really started to notice the poor ride quality over the tiniest bumps, drains & speed humps and it's getting to me.

I've been researching the Bilstein shocks and thinking about changing all 4 over to them, will this improve the ride? Open to suggestions as to what to do as I don't know a whole lot about suspension! I rarely have a load in the back or tow anything.

Cheers!

Couple of quick snaps I took over the weekend having a little play!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 294
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 283
in regards to your shocks question, bilstein make an excellent shock, Koni also make one with 8 settings (soft-firm) for about the same price.

Bit of an update, few things happening to my nav over the next few days! picked up a Waeco CF35l today at the caravan & camping show for a bargain! Tomorrow getting a rooftop tent then the dual battery system gets installed on Friday ahead of a 3 night camping trip on Sunday! Looking forward to using everything.

Latest posts

Back