DJK's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocks just rocked up to! All getting fitted on Thursday.

The UCA's are straight from calmini, cost $188 postage to SA. The box they came in was a lot bigger than the one the shocks came in.

Attachments

• image-3421002880.jpg
    image-3421002880.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 133
Shocks, UCA's & Idler Arm Brace went in today. Made a huge difference in ride comfort..wish I put it all in at the start! Sits a little higher but not a huge difference, have about 20mm bump stop gap now.

Attachments

• image-1337106519.jpg
    image-1337106519.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 207
They look great mate. Ordered my bilsteins a couple of days ago for the front. Hopefully be here in the next couple of weeks. The ucas are getting dusty on the todo shelf. I will be running standard torsion bars though.

Rusty

Mate they look smick as!! Might need to get some for the D40!

Might need to run it past the minister for finance......Pfft nah I'm a man and ill buy what I want!

They look great mate. Ordered my bilsteins a couple of days ago for the front. Hopefully be here in the next couple of weeks. The ucas are getting dusty on the todo shelf. I will be running standard torsion bars though.

Rusty

Cheers! Definitely recommend them to anyone..ride quality compared to my ironman shocks is so much better. Ou order yours from 4x4parts?

Mate they look smick as!! Might need to get some for the D40!

Might need to run it past the minister for finance......Pfft nah I'm a man and ill buy what I want!

Do it mate! No need to run it past the minister hey, haha! 33's next.

Cheers! Definitely recommend them to anyone..ride quality compared to my ironman shocks is so much better. Ou order yours from 4x4parts?

Certainly did mate. What a bargain price and awesome service and prompt aswell. Hanging out for there arrival :-D

Haven't updated this in a while.. Here is how my nav is looking at the moment.

I'm in process of getting a frame made up to sit over the tub for the roof top tent to sit on.. That should be happening in the next few weeks. Apart from that not a whole lot is going on, just enjoying driving it!

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 162
Awesome, thanks for the reply mate, hoping to have the nav looking something like yours soon enough

Latest posts

Back