DJK's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer mate 3 inch will be fine on a 2.5 I have a full 3 inch stainless steel on mine and I'm very happy with it. Made a big difference down low !

Well, Zorst got done today. Sounds awesome and definitely has a lot more power down low!
Now waiting on my xrox bar and that should be it for a little while :)

Xrox Bar got fitted today! Love it!

Attachments

• xrox.jpg
    xrox.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 251
Looks tough as with the new bar mate, love it. Did you have a clip with the exhaust on?

-Tyler

Got inside the bar with some Plasti Dip..come up good! Looks a lot better I reckon.

Attachments

• xrox2.jpg
    xrox2.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 206
Couple of snaps from the weekend having a play.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 204
Bit of an update, ordered a set of Bilstein shocks and a pair of Calmini UCA's + Idler Arm Brace from the states which all should arrive and be fitted in a few weeks. Looking forward to getting it riding a bit smoother.

Bit of an update, ordered a set of Bilstein shocks and a pair of Calmini UCA's + Idler Arm Brace from the states which all should arrive and be fitted in a few weeks. Looking forward to getting it riding a bit smoother.

Watching this closely. Wanting bilstein for the front of mine to fit with the calmini uca but unsure whether they are long enough.

Rusty

Well they are to suit 3inch lift so im thinking they will be fine. Spoke to Matt with the silver nav as he runs them with the UCA's too.

Yeah I'm using an ARB bar. Looks good but doesn't have that point of difference like your one.

Some goodies just arrived! Now waiting on the shocks which should be in soon.

Attachments

• image-3941357832.jpg
    image-3941357832.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 102

Latest posts

Back