DJK's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here's a pic with the body lift in. Sits nicely now.

I've decided on changing the bullbar over to a xrox bar..have ordered that which will be here in a couple of weeks. So this ARB Bar is now for sale if anyone is interested..let me know. Will be leaving it on the car till the new one comes!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 208
Awsome build DJK! Did install the body lift yourself? If so did you come across any problems? I'm contemplating putting in a body lift just for that bit extra height! I'm interested in your bulbar but when it comes up for sale. What $$ are you after for it?

Thanks mate! I had a go at installing the body lift with a mate, got as far as doing the tub which was pretty easy, and ran out of time to do the cab so ended up getting someone to do that for me yesterday for a good price.

The bullbar i've put up on gumtree for $1000 and considering offers close to that, it's not even a year old and in great condition. Has the holes on the sides for side rails.

Ah very good. Could be a job for for me over the next long weekend. Just checked out your add then. Pity your not a little closer to Canberra other wise in would have snapped it up haha. Driving to SA for a bar is a bit far haha

Looks great mate ! Glad it all work out for ya mate going to have a crack at doing mine tomorrow if I get the time well done on the build so far

Thanks bud. Looking forward to getting the new bar on it now..should look sweet! Goodluck with yours, wack up some pics when done!

looks good bud! you are gonna come to the same conclusion I did after body and suspension lift, 33's!

Thanks Matt, getting there haha. Yep already started thinking about that..what'd you pay for your tyres if you don't mind me asking? Got the KM2's now in a 32 and love them.

about 340 each fitted and balanced x 5

Keep in mind now the body lift is in, gotta make some brackets to support the spare wheel a bit better. I noticed mine was sort of rocking back and forth a little - didn't look safe, so as basic as it sounds i zip tied some treated hard wood I had around which just happened to be 50mm thick, perfect!

That's pretty good. Yeh i've been wondering about the 33 fitting under the body..I've just got the stocky spare still under there, didnt get a fifth wheel when I upgraded before so I reckon I will this time.

Just can't wait till my Xrox bar comes now.. What's the height measurement for front and rear on yours? Your's is obviously higher than mine up front coz i'm still running standard UCA's.

Need some help with exhausts as I don't know a whole lot. Looking at doing something soon and not sure what to go for. A local exhaust shop said to go with a 2.5" off the turbo right through..what are people getting? Mild Steel or Stainless? I want it to have a decent amount of sound and gain the best performance I can out of it.

Any help would be good! Have tried searching but to many different answers. Mines a 2.5l.

Mines a 3.0L. I run a 3inch straight through. When looking at the design of your exhaust remember that the shorter it is, the louder it is. 2.5inch should be fine, I've heard that a lot, and that 3 inch is over kill. I still went 3 inch. Haha

Latest posts

Back