dob them in IT IS AUSTRALIAN TO DOB IN THESE ????????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think of all the crap over the years that has been taken off us.

To go fishing, you need a licence. Unless your aboriginal.

How much of the forrests have been locked up ?

Bob Brown wants all mines shut down, no trees cut down.

If he had his way, no steel would be made in Australia as that emits "Carbon".

Bob Brown and the Greens want the forrests to be untouched. I hardly think him and his mates go out to the forrests on there Push bikes (No Carbon foot print there) and clear the forrest trails, so the RFS can access the trails to put out fires.

Helicopters emit "Carbon" to, so couldn't use that to fight a fire. So does a diesel truck.

The Greens want Diesel taxed extra in the "Carbon Tax". This country needs trucks to survive.

How much will a loaf of bread and a lettuce cost if trucks are removed off the roads, the drivers are forced to use pedal power to get the groceries to the supermarket. Oh and its a 3 week wait between loads at the supermarket.

Under a Green's goverment, we'd all be jobless and starve to death.

Bob Brown, your ideas are as good as L Ron Hubbards.

The truth of Scientology - Explained by South Park - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SBfhRmvzU&feature=related

Bob Brown wants all mines shut down, no trees cut down.
Care to share your source for that?

Environmental Principles | The Greens

Hint, if you want to convince people you have to sound reasonable.

Point 10 " a curtailing of the use of natural resources so sufficient resources are left for future generations"

Sounds perfectly reasonable. Probably why they get a sufficient support.

The other reason is the offerings by both the major parties.

If he had his way, no steel would be made in Australia as that emits "Carbon".

Is there any still made in any case? I thought we were shipping all the ore to china for processing< allowed by previous governments> and the only steel made here was recycled crap quality.

What I find almost as pathetic, and more than a little bewildering is how the actions of some knuckle dragging idiots can be turned, by some members of this forum, into an attack on a group of people who would no sooner take a chainsaw to themselves than native forest! Not agreeing with a point of view is one thing - but how you can see this type of wanton destruction and conclude that is was the greenies defies belief. I worry about the neural processes of some, I truly do.

What a load of shite...
Clearly you dont belong on this forum then, and what also defies belief is your closed mindedness that it could not be the act of green extreme terrorists...why could it not be???
Anyway, no one said it was...just banter...get over yourself:flowers:

Is there any still made in any case? I thought we were shipping all the ore to china for processing< allowed by previous governments> and the only steel made here was recycled crap quality.

Yes we do still make 1st grade steels here from our own ore.

Personally, I couldn't care less if the vandals were youths, greenies or the friggin' Queen of England (trying to picture Aunty Lizzy wielding a Husky but it just ain't working). Wanton destruction of public facilities that are built is stupid and wrong in every respect.

The government doesn't HAVE to put those facilities up. They COULD just tell you to wipe your ass with a pine cone and store your turds in a paper bag until you get home. If this was a statement against the government, or the park's maintainers, then it completely says the wrong thing.

It says "WE DUNT WANT DIS". And if it gets taken away, those pricks are the ones that will start whining like maggots about not having anywhere to go.

Boo bloody hoo, morons. You destroyed it and stuff things up for EVERYONE. People like this need to be removed from the gene pool, before they add more simpletons to it.

What a load of shite...
Clearly you dont belong on this forum then, and what also defies belief is your closed mindedness that it could not be the act of green extreme terrorists...why could it not be???
Anyway, no one said it was...just banter...get over yourself:flowers:

Why on earth would do you think it could be greenies? And no, its not just banter when any legitimate group (and it doesn't really matter who or what the group is/are) is targeted with ludicrous claims -its slander. And I'll not "get over myself" in the face of such ignorance.

Last edited:
Personally, I couldn't care less if the vandals were youths, greenies or the friggin' Queen of England (trying to picture Aunty Lizzy wielding a Husky but it just ain't working). Wanton destruction of public facilities that are built is stupid and wrong in every respect.

The government doesn't HAVE to put those facilities up. They COULD just tell you to wipe your ass with a pine cone and store your turds in a paper bag until you get home. If this was a statement against the government, or the park's maintainers, then it completely says the wrong thing.

It says "WE DUNT WANT DIS". And if it gets taken away, those pricks are the ones that will start whining like maggots about not having anywhere to go.

Boo bloody hoo, morons. You destroyed it and stuff things up for EVERYONE. People like this need to be removed from the gene pool, before they add more simpletons to it.

Here, here!

The fact that most of us enjoy getting out into the bush for recreation makes us all a little bit green anyway. I applaud you nakedape.

It's ok you didn't start it, the greenies have been annoying since long before this thread :sarcastic:

Haha that's alright then. I've been watching the hunting side of the greens escapade and they have been employing people to hunt and wound ducks to show that to many hunters are not killing ducks propely. So I wouldn't doubt they'd get into treelopping aswell

Any Hooooo, They will get there's, Whom ever it was.
Anyone who can handle dropping a tree so well is bound to be known by someone who cares, not just his mates.
The authorities will not likely rest without finding em.

Either way you are persuaded to think, pat your self on the back for caring.

*pat on the back* I care a lot :big_smile:

Maybe it was a DSE clean up crew after all starting fires is nothing for them, surely a bit of tree lopping can be just as easily hidden.

The trouble with being able to drop a tree like that is that it can be done by so many people. Sure I live in the bush and as such see a lot of loggers and tree cutters but if that happened in a national park here and they said they were looking for experienced tree loppers because of the way the tree was cut down the suspect pool would be huge, I personally know about 30 people myself included who could fell a tree like that.

The fact that most of us enjoy getting out into the bush for recreation makes us all a little bit green anyway. I applaud you nakedape.

Ta mate. I guess we should all be reminded that getting out into the bush is what unites us on this forum - that and our choice of truck!

Having said that, I continue disagree with some members regarding their philosophical point of view, and I s'pose that might mean more minor tiffs in the future - oh well.

Having said that, I continue disagree with some members regarding their philosophical point of view, and I s'pose that might mean more minor tiffs in the future - oh well.

so how can you insist that its a group that you claim it is and not anyone else???
disagree all you like, but you cannot deny it 'could' have been those scumbag extremist greens just as it could have been yourself or krafty and his 30 odd experienced tree loppers..

Correction Krafty, i didnt call it a joke and didnt acuse anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
why make such a point over a joke, atleast if you're going to single him out as saying something silly don't quote him also saying it was a joke.

Krafty, you got em in a knot again....I'm not claiming my posts were in a joke fashion to his posts, quite the opposite...
what i was claiming just banter was the idea it could have been those BASTARD greens, which was also mentioned by others, not me...
but it seems someone on here is allmighty in their beliefs and in no way could it be those BASTARD greens.

:cheers!:

Back