dob them in IT IS AUSTRALIAN TO DOB IN THESE ????????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but we all know they didn't save them for Navara drivers, if Yota's didn't have bullbars Toyota monthly wouldn't have even run the petition. You just wait till Toyota drivers start being effected by this carbon tax and then see them get on that band wagon too.

Yes this forum may have diversity, but dem dar greens are still bastards,
and dont forget...vote the bastards in and kiss goodbye our recreational pursuits....GUARANTEED!!

Imagine having to fend off Bob Brown when you're in the bush trying to find a quiet place to take a pee behind a tree.

Oh no, no, no. That is NOT the kind of thing that I wanted to turn green!

Imagine having to fend off Bob Brown when you're in the bush trying to find a quiet place to take a pee behind a tree.

Oh no, no, no. That is NOT the kind of thing that I wanted to turn green!

especially if he was wielding an 066 Magnum

Who can use a chainsaw? :big_smile:

ME But not as good as the dse dicks who cut 4 trees down to block the road near me. I would of thought it was quicker to fix the drain, And not have to knock trees down as a barrier, But its ok they may fix it one day it,s only been since January or Febuary

Could be worse they could use bolt cutters.

One of our farms backs on to state forest and as a requirement (or peace agreement) one of the access gates which is always padlocked is also used by the DSE and power companies to gain access to the forest and power poles. In an agreement with those concerned like so many other farmers we have allowed 3 padlocks to be placed on the gate in such a way that unlocking one opens the gate and each party has their own key.

Typical farm gate that we don't use that often at one end is the chain with 3 locks and the hinged end was held together with fencing wire and chain, for the amount of use it got it worked fine but it was on the repair list.

The last time the DSE came through they used bolt cutters to cut the hinge end chain and fencing wire so the gate now pivots on the locks. They also just dropped the spring gate (electric) on the ground and drove over it knotting it up and shortening it so that when they swung the gate back the spring no longer reached the other side of the gate to continue the electric circuit around the boundary so in their wisdom they hooked the friggen thing to the steel gate and left it.

The gate now can't be locked, there is three useless locks hanging on a chain and fixing the hinge end is pointless because if the idiots have to gain access again and can't find their key they will just plow the gate over, something they have warned us will happen if we refuse their access as we might have suggested would happen if they tried such shit again. So much for agreements and peaceful arrangements, the Department of Sparks and Embers is incapable of such things.

We have a own gate going into the state forest, It,s good for dragging big logs through to cut up later for firewood

We don't need a gate into the forests, the cows make their own when they think there is better feed. Strange thing is how quickly the DSE jump on us when the cows break the fence but don't seem to give a crap when their staff break a gate.

. Strange thing is how quickly the DSE jump on us when the cows break the fence but don't seem to give a crap when their staff break a gate.

Or the ferals that wreck your fences, That live a nice protected life in the "managed" parks and forests

Ok we have covered politics.

Can we talk about Jesus now and all the inconsistencies it that fiction novel he is from :devil:

...and should we start with sex just after that? 'Cause if the topic's gonna go there, then I'm out of here :puke:

And there is no way I want to discuss sex and greenies in the same conversation, they breed well enough without encouragement.

Latest posts

Back