dob them in IT IS AUSTRALIAN TO DOB IN THESE ????????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that most of us enjoy getting out into the bush for recreation makes us all a little bit green anyway.

and if you think when Bob Brown and his BASTARDextreme green movement get in to full power,
they will happily let you 4wd in the forest cause your "a little bit green",
well,
you really are in for a big surprise....:sarcastic:

:cheers!:

and if you think when Bob Brown and his BASTARD[/SIZE]extreme green movement get in to full power, they will happily let you 4wd in the forest cause your "a little bit green", well, you really are in for a big surprise..

If 4WD means damage and cost to the public purse, then no one will. A 4wd is just a tool and like all tools it is what you do with it. You will end up having to pay private 4WD park operators.

It doesn't matter who is in power, if 4WD'ers are seen to cost the public purse $$$, then restrictions will follow. 4WDers can expect more scrutiny as more general public take their arse into the forests.

Dave made a comment about fishing licenses. These were brought in because there were just too many people fishing the rivers to maintain the numbers. As a kid i could throw a line in a few times and be guaranteed a fish. doesn't happen now. so fishers get charged a licence to pay for restocking, etc.

If 4WD means damage and cost to the public purse, then no one will. A 4wd is just a tool and like all tools it is what you do with it. You will end up having to pay private 4WD park operators.

It doesn't matter who is in power, if 4WD'ers are seen to cost the public purse $$$, then restrictions will follow. 4WDers can expect more scrutiny as more general public take their arse into the forests.

Dave made a comment about fishing licenses. These were brought in because there were just too many people fishing the rivers to maintain the numbers. As a kid i could throw a line in a few times and be guaranteed a fish. doesn't happen now. so fishers get charged a licence to pay for restocking, etc.

Mate, you dont seem to understand, go ahead and vote in those NUTJOBSand you wont have a 4wd to drive let alone access a forest to do "damage" as you put it.

Krankin the word joke was for those who don't quite understand the word banter, lets face it anyone who's going to get offended or offside because of one is also going to do the same with the other, because they only see one side of the story.

Truth is that task could have been done by anyone but people so quickly defend their own favourites while dismissing others. The arguments not here to be won or lost unless someone here actually knows who did it. For all anyone knows it could be a bunch of right wing left handed purple headed christians trying to make people aware of the tree stump gods they release as they cut trees up.

And besides I still treat it as a joke, especially without proof of anyone one group doing it.

exactly my argument,

and I guess by now everyone knows I'm not a fan of those
BASTARD EXTREME GREENS.:rant::rant:

Then you need to have a word with the candidate selectors for the various political parties and make sure they select candidates that people will vote fore. Tony Abbot and the rest of the old ultra conservative libs are more to blame for the greens power as Rudd & labor.

You might have forgotten that when Tony was trying to sweet talk the four independents into siding with him, members of his own party were acting as arrogant "kiss my arse" bastards towards the independents and pointed out clearly that they were low scum in their eyes. Really brilliant idea that was.

As to the trees, I wouldn't be surprised if it was some arsehole that had permission to take a few logs for personal use and screwed up the dropping then tried to cover it up.

The issue is to keep you eyes open and find then(whomever). Not assist them get away by wide diversionary accussations.

All this talk of wanton vandalism has made me hungry. I hope thw wonton vandalism stops or my like chinese shop will be out of business. Might go get some soup.

:big_smile: Hmmm, wonton soup. Bugger the cheese sanga - its wontons for lunch.

Spot on - we all have a responsibility to play nice lest we stuff it up for everyone.

Clearly we are all free to debate the various policies of Australian political parties (and we should debate these things - its good for our democracy) and perhaps there should be a dedicated thread for that purpose (something to think about for the admin team). But here we should maybe focus on what connects us all - contempt for the arseholes who willfully destroy our beautiful playgrounds.

I originally objected to the connecting of green groups with these events. Krafty (and others) have suggested that this was in jest & no more than a bit of banter. Ok, I'll accept your word on face value - if you can accept that the navara community is more diverse than you may have thought and consider that before posting (mind that I say consider, not censor yourself).

:flowers:

N

I originally objected to the connecting of green groups with these events.

Why? Are you saying that it would beyond them to destroy something for the greater good? PFFFFT !!!!
Me I wouldn't rule them out at all. Example, the wilful destruction of property not belonging to them (Greenpeace) of a GM crop owned by us the taxpayer c/- the CSIRO. It's not beyond some of them.

Cheers Brad

Guys, we don't need to worry about their political persuasion. Just find out who they are.

A 5.56mm round does not discriminate based on politics, sexual orientation, religion or skin colour and neither should we.

The Bible might be missing the page at the front that says "this book is fictitious.....yadda yadda yadda" but there is absolutely zero evidence from the pictures shown here the Jesus cut that tree down. We don't even know if the guy knows how to use a chainsaw, come on please keep on topic :eviltongue:

Dont worry, 4WDAction will save the forrest access for us.

Just like how they saved the bullbar. :rolleyes:

They might even claim next, that they saved the Holden V8 back in the late 80's.

Why? Are you saying that it would beyond them to destroy something for the greater good? PFFFFT !!!!
Me I wouldn't rule them out at all. Example, the wilful destruction of property not belonging to them (Greenpeace) of a GM crop owned by us the taxpayer c/- the CSIRO. It's not beyond some of them.

Cheers Brad

+1

:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back