Dom's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just no cat. Exhaust didn't come with one. I just hope none of the boys in blue know much about cars

Sure hope not with a 15k fine. Better off melting a cat and sticking it in.
The meowing stops after about 2 mins

If they ask me about it ill just say i bought it like that and i dont know anything about cars.

went to potato point on the weekend and took a photo. i thought it looked kinda cool so ill share it

Attachments

• potato point boat stars.jpg
    potato point boat stars.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 144
Thanks nath.

Had a quick talk to the guys at AUS4WD last night and they said they could do a sas for betwen 3-5000 with them supplying parts.
Does sound pretty good to me.
They have done a few toyotas before but no navara's

Bloody hell thats an awesome price!!
I havent herd of any one getting that done on Hilux's for under 10k, so its sounds bloody good to me if the work is quality why wouldn't you go for it.

Yeah I'm just waiting to hear back from the Air Force and if I get in ill give them a call and go ahead with it.

Hah fatboy, ill probably sell the kit as a whole for about 1grand.

Found a front Dana 44 diff with a Detroit locker in it for 1800 and then a rear Dana 44 diff for 900 with a Arb air locker in it today.

It is so so tempting to buy them both for the sas

Found a front Dana 44 diff with a Detroit locker in it for 1800 and then a rear Dana 44 diff for 900 with a Arb air locker in it today.

It is so so tempting to buy them both for the sas

No one ever finds these! Would be a good buy

Do it Dom!! not only have you found them but at a great price and with lockers, grab them mate

Broke another steering arm last night, looking at the gq replacement. Here is the difference in thickness

image-554804766.jpg

Broke another steering arm last night, looking at the gq replacement. Here is the difference in thickness

View attachment 8768

Where abouts are they failing? The adjuster? Snake racing make a full replacement unit as well. The patrol one would foul on the bump stop frame/support/bracket or whatever it's called.lol my hd tie road adjusters did at full travel as they are thicker. Had to do a little grinding.

Last edited:
Went to Sons of trials this weekend. almost rolled on track #6 which was scary but super fun! haha

Here's some pictures of mucking around when we got back home. didnt get any photo's on the tracks at the comp unfortunately.

Attachments

• air.jpg
    air.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 232
  • flex.jpg
    flex.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 249
  • sundaypit-2.jpg
    sundaypit-2.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 254
  • sundaypit.jpg
    sundaypit.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 231
Holy balls mate, that a you looking rig. Are they 35's underneath?

Also, your rear suspension.... Explain some more about that...

Only 33's, not 35's

hah the rear suspension is just the calmini shocks, flat leaves and extended shackles.

33's they are. And rear suspension body lift plus 1 inch block and shackles

The nav will be featuring in Aussie off road utes at some point in the future. Pretty stoked

Latest posts

Back