Drinks and a feed soon. Minmi Hotel 31 July 2011 12:00 noon

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should of added a poll.

Ill add all the names to the first page later. Work is calling soon. Sigh.

my 9 y/old son will be there
mrs will come if she's not working
others are bringing kids
dave's bringing a poll i think:sarcastic:

My wife and grandson will be there. If Dave's bringing a stripper I've no doubt he'll bring a pole as well, just so long as he keeps it to himself we'll all get along just fine.

Name tags might not be a bad idea, especially if there's a bunch of us!

Dave, could I trouble you to edit the first post in the thread to add the date, time and venue for this:

Minmi Hotel
31 July 2011
12:00 noon

Name tags might not be a bad idea, especially if there's a bunch of us!

Dave, could I trouble you to edit the first post in the thread to add the date, time and venue for this:

Minmi Hotel
31 July 2011
12:00 noon

Done mate.

Ill probably be in a Fox jumper, If I remember a name tag Ill do one.

I have no idea, I thought they drank beer in every pub!

It was just amusing thinking of someone called "Justdrinkbeer" trying to stand out in a pub full of people drinking beer by ... drinking beer. Made me chuckle!

Small change in plans for me. We have two birthdays whose celebrations have been delayed due to the arrival of some people from overseas, so the wife and grandson will be missin' out on your company.

Hey guys, I've just been told it might be a good idea to book in for sunday if we haven't already. just been told there might be a birthday party on that day, but they haven't actually book in yet. so we might want too get in first.

Latest posts

Back