driving at the speed limit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a HUGE difference between showing your distaste in someones antic on the road and trying to burn your driving light emblems in the back of their heads.
I flash my lights at them not try to give them a sunburn.
I am talking about someone who purposely stops you from overtaking by speeding up keeping you on the wrong side of the road. Not very nice at all.
I could always do like so many do and tailgate them but thats not my thing either as thats just a dumbass move
I dont try to bully others by using the size of the truck although many do .
Not saying its the right thing to do but its what you have to do to deal with dickheads on our roads.I have even had drivers drive right down the middle of the road to stop anyone passing them .
Pubic Servants are special drivers. !

Just on one point: I was reading the road rules for NSW and noticed that if you are being overtaken, you must not accelerate - you are breaking the law if you do, to prevent the other vehicle from passing you.

Not sure it's ever enforced, it wouldn't be an easy one to peg, but the law's there anyway.

Latest posts

Back