Dumb question ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe.weeden

Reaction score
Hi I have a single cab 2004 dx zd30 what I'm asking above the passenger side glove box there is a panel there is there an air bag in this Im pretty sure u haven't got air bags in it ?? Thanks

Some models came with airbags in that compartment but others had an airbag there. If it says airbag on it than it is an airbag. If it has a latch on the front of it then its a storage compartment. By law the air bag must stay unfortunately

Na there is nothing written there or any where else in the car I'm pretty sure it doesn't but wasn't sure there's is the glove box on top of the dash then there's this panel then there is another glove box

Open the glove box and in the top you'll see a gap big enough for your hand, if there's nothing written on the panel front try putting your hand up in there, it's just empty space on my 2003 model and I'm thinking of removing the panel and fitting hinges etc to make more storage.....if it's possible.

Yeah I took the bottom glove box out and there looks like there's a little black box there it's smallish I don't think it's a air bag but I wanted to check b4 I start ripping it out lol yeah I was going to do some think like that haven't decided maybe hide some wires and crap

It's unlikely it's an air bag as my 06 DX doesn't even have a drivers airbag let alone a passenger one.

I didn't think they had airbags.

And I have actually seen some gloveboxes in that spot on d22's, so that may be an option?

I think what he is trying to ask what is the panel in between the glove bx and topstorage compartment, to which the answer is nothing just a bit of plastic.

Back