Easter Weekend Sydney??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate, i ended up with water in both headlights aswell..... Nissan is replacing them
Both under warranty. Only thing i couldnt fix 100% was my rear bumper, it doesnt sit straight.

Your lucky they are replacing them, did they ask if it was out 4wding?

Is it just a dent or the whole bar sitting up on the left? repainted it atleast?

Your lucky they are replacing them, did they ask if it was out 4wding?

Is it just a dent or the whole bar sitting up on the left? repainted it atleast?

Mate they didnt even question it :)

The whole bar is sitting up on the left, yeah i repainted the bit that came off. Oh well nothing major ;-)

Love to mate but seeing I'm have spinal surgery on 28th I don't think I'll be up to it, but feel free to drop into Westmead Private and say g'day...

So it looks like the date is set for another Sydney day out.

Where: Newnes state forest through the Zig zag entrance
When: 6th April
Time: Meet at Richmond Maccas 0730 for a quick brekkie

Who is definitely going.

mr1jz(Brendan and Katherine)
Tyson25
Boots89(Dave)
Aaron pending he finds a new toy in time
samcubus and mates

I also have a few other mates who are coming along.

GU Patrol
SR5 Hilux
D22 Navara x 2 and 1 x D40 (only maybe's at this stage)

@Rescue. Sorry to hear about the surgery bud. I also go in on the 28th to have an 8mm kidney stone blasted and I'm hoping all goes well so I can make the day. A kidney stone has nothing on spinal surgery though and hoping all goes well for you.

I will definitely try and make it, can't even remember the last time my Ute got dirty.

hopefully we will not have non stop rain this time... i like the rain BUT just not ALL DAY...

Yea pretty bad then rescue. Sorry to hear mate. My mother had the same done 1 and a bit years ago. You will be surprised how quick you will be back up and at it! Best of luck. Best wishes mate!

On another note. I will be attending in my own vehicle to this day out :)

Yea pretty bad then rescue. Sorry to hear mate. My mother had the same done 1 and a bit years ago. You will be surprised how quick you will be back up and at it! Best of luck. Best wishes mate!

On another note. I will be attending in my own vehicle to this day out :)

Good news mate, what did u get... Does it have a snorkel?

Last edited:
Haha nice work Aaron mate well done.. My starter motor is buggered on mine taking it to my uncle today for a service n to fix it.. Got my roof racks on n wind deflectors now aswell.. Gunna buy the body lift kit from zordos in a cuple weeks aswell.. Cant wait for the 6th

Rescue, my dad had that same op about a year ago he bounced back really well, good luck.

I'm now definitely in, trying to round up a few mates too. Looking forward to it!

I got a suprise for you tyson ;) its a nice "little" nav.

haha Dave, there is always something to fix, replace, upgrade, install, buy, cry over, repair.

Good to hear AJ the more the merrier!

Just hope for a better day than last time!

I got a suprise for you tyson ;) its a nice "little" nav.

haha Dave, there is always something to fix, replace, upgrade, install, buy, cry over, repair.

Good to hear AJ the more the merrier!

Just hope for a better day than last time!

Nothing little about it aaron

Bad news. Put me down as a maybe. Looks like my Old mans bday will trump this trip as I'll be taking him out on the boat now on sat.
I'm thinking of maybe doing lidsdale with a few mates on Friday now instead.
Any1 interested in tagging along pm me for details.

Latest posts

Back