Easter Weekend Sydney??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate. Pm sent. The Friday is my first day off so I might be able to make it.

Also confirmed he D40 I spoke about is a definate.

Sounds like a good turn out again.. Got my d22, Glenn in he's Hilux, Chris in he's terrano, a mate Steve in he's rodeo and maybe my mate wade aswell coming..

Sounds like a good turn out again.. Got my d22, Glenn in he's Hilux, Chris in he's terrano, a mate Steve in he's rodeo and maybe my mate wade aswell coming..

So will Chris be the crazy one leading the pack again ;-) ????

Was talking to Chris today he knows a couple other good tracks up there but up to you guys where use wanna go..can work it out at maccas I guess..Brendan my nav is with my uncle now (in good hands).. Get to drive the gfs ssv commodore around now ;-) get places a lot faster

Was talking to Chris today he knows a couple other good tracks up there but up to you guys where use wanna go..can work it out at maccas I guess..Brendan my nav is with my uncle now (in good hands).. Get to drive the gfs ssv commodore around now ;-) get places a lot faster

Mate as long as we can get there and back in one piece im happy ;-)

Agreed. If Chris or yourself know the tracks them I'm keen for you guys to lead the way.

Mate chris is up there all the time and knows the place back to front im told.... Hes not scared to give ANYTHING a go

Yeah and it sounds like he had just had a cracker day tackling the Gee's arm south track on the weekend just gone.

He mentioned the track garden of stone through to sunny corner.. Look it up and c what use think its a bit further in the mountains than zig zag.. Or he said he knows good tracks down behind nowra, or watagans..up to u guys ;-)

Agreed Tyson. Newnes to sunny corner.
Cox river. Mt walker. Garden of stone. I'm keen for it all.

Im keen for it all (no homo). So if someone leads the way i will follow :) got to work in the new beast somewhere

like ive told boots and mr1jz, the beast of a car doesn't make the driver any better

You will be right Aaron it definitely helps having that extra clearance n 33s.. The kinda clearance my flares are crying out for.. Got my starter n that done n even polished her up yesterday.. Big weekend out on the boat hopefully will stay clean until the 6th

This is the new beast after a good clean, still needs some more cleaning but its getting there! Can't wait to see what it can do!

20130323_140313.jpg
20130323_140258.jpg

Latest posts

Back