Easter Weekend Sydney??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im so keen! can't wait guys! I wouldn't mind trying moon rock if it is a half decent day.

Cyas at 7:30

Awesome day out today boys thanks heaps and it we good putting names to faces, can't wait for the next trip.

But I don't think I got your name.
Like above. Had a blast and did some things I didn't think I could.
Thanks to Chris and Dave for the guidance.
Lift kit is going on hold and rock sliders and rear bar are on the list.
Stupid factory rear footstep.

great time guys! AJZ, nice car mate. goes well! and Brendan, you did well mate!

I got places i wasnt sure of, learning my car still but ill get there. any photo's or vid please email them to me. [email protected]

Yeah had great time and nothing fell off the nav.. Haha.. Got a few fotos I'll post them up on this thread tomorow.. Had a massive crew in the morning with all those 4x4 earth guys haha..at least it didn't rain all day aswell until Tyson had to mention it ;-) at lunch

Was a top day out... Even the mrs had fun... Thanks again chris for being our guide mate
I Was really hoping to make it through the mud but without that little bit of extra clearance i just get stuck!
Lots of fun, looking forward to the next one ;-)

Cant wait to see some pics!

Sorry my name is Anthony for anyone who didn't catch it. Yeah I thought it was good how the guys in the stockcars gave it a red hot go, found my Ute to be stacks better with 32" tyres. Hope to do it again soon.

image-703188221.jpg

image-684939243.jpg

image-1121345966.jpg

image-2119186151.jpg

image-4249121694.jpg

image-1293517814.jpg

image-526791411.jpg

image-1044295095.jpg

image-4292962961.jpg

Well i just had a look at what i thought was a simple re-tighten of my belt. it appears the tensioner pully has decided to drop the centre of itself out. Yay!

And it wobble all over the join and has slightly damaged my fan, so it appear a new tensioner pully is in order for me!

Yeah Aaron same thing happened to mine I'll give ya hand during the week..there all the photos I took was to busy rescuing a certain 2wd rodeo haha..

haha i rescued a rodeo, hilux and a d40....wont they learn! atleast the d40 prepared for it ;)

oh wow just a bit of sand on the computer board :/ how much is that going to cost him?

Dunno couple hundred I think..he's Gunna move it.. It was underneath he's drivers seat which as u saw was flooded haha

haha i rescued a rodeo, hilux and a d40....wont they learn! atleast the d40 prepared for it ;)

Mate i had a feeling i wasnt going to make it all the way... Was worth a shot!!
Thanks for getting me out, spent a good half hour underneath mine today with a gurney getting rid of what i brought home with me!

Great little vid Brendan!

haha good on you for giving it a go mate! did well for a stock you, just need that diff off the ground!

Latest posts

Back