Easter Weekend Sydney??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will only be my second time up there so probably not good for me to lead. If Chris needs a hand give us a shout. I'm off work atm.

Mate im sure we can sort ourslelves out if Chris doesnt make it... I hope he can cause he knows the tracks well. You cant really get lost as tje tracks all run back to or over main roads.
When ive been with friends we just try any track, if its too much just turn back and try another one

lowest car leads then we know we can all make it? haha

No biggie if we have to find our way through. Only 1 way to learn i guess!

That seems to be Aaron's trick. Send the low car in first.
Forget that. You got the lift. You go first so I can see how much clearance I need.

weather forecast looks great.... rain, rain and more rain...

Aaron.... you go first

Haha yeah Aaron first.. Someone needs to go behind me to tell me about the parts that fall off my nav aswell..

I should my front recovery point on by then so I can hand behind you Dave. Having no loft is really frustrating me at the moment.

Haha dave ive got a blue car. I pop a flar you pick it up as a spare! Haha. We will see how im feeling. I have to make it up bells line of road first! Past the fatefull bend!

You will be right mate.. Hopefully doesn't rain all day this time.. Got my gf to run along the tracks and take photos haha she doesn't know this yet tho..bribe her somehow

So is everyone ready for tomorrow??
Is Chris coming or not Dave??
Either way we can still find plenty of tracks ourselves tomorrow... Cant wait!!

Just follow the powerlines. I'm ready.
Got the front recovery points on today.
Going to sort everything into a tub and remember to bring towels this time and possibly a change of clean clothes.

Just follow the powerlines. I'm ready.
Got the front recovery points on today.
Going to sort everything into a tub and remember to bring towels this time and possibly a change of clean clothes.

Nice work, ive done the same... Towels and spare DRY clothes also ;-)
See you all at richmond maccas at 730... If anyone needs a 2 way i have a spare

Yeah he is cumin we fixed he's terrano today..me and Steve in a rodeo will be there in the mornin.. Not sure about raf in another d22 he hasn't msgd me back yet.. Glenn in the Hilux from last time can't make it.. Can't wait

Awesome so we have an official team leader... CHRIS!!!
Is the plan to hit up sunny bank corner

Back