Engine bay fuse box clicking when trying to start

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davojohnson

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? I've had an electrical problems surface and my car won't start ans it blew the 30 amp fuse that powers the ignition and before that blew when I went to start it it was clicking in the fuse box in the engine bay when I try to start it. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Howdy fella. Danm I hate auto electrical issues ! The only thing I can think of is a starter motor short ? Does the starter still throw over? Have you done any electrical work any where else on the ute to make the fuse blow? cheers vic

Howdy fella. Danm I hate auto electrical issues ! The only thing I can think of is a starter motor short ? Does the starter still throw over? Have you done any electrical work any where else on the ute to make the fuse blow? cheers vic

Yeah doesn't everyone! And the starter motor has been fully rebuilt and it was working perfectly fine a couple of weeks ago and then the starter relay starter playing up and then I fixed up that then it started clicking on the fuse box and not starting and then it popped the fuse and it still won't start. I've got a mate coming out tomorrow to have a look at it.

When this happened to me I replaced the starter and that fixed it. Happened after a day in the mud. Assume I stuffed the starter solenoid.

Latest posts

Back