fce in Dogs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately we made the decision this morning to allow Pebbles to pass on.

We had noticed that she was getting worse - not better. She was unable to support herself on her good leg and had lost all control of her toileting.

It was bloody tough because from her back legs forward she was perfect.

Bloody tough to do - big sissy i am - crying as i write this, but she became such a part of our lives.

She was a beautiful Cream Husky only 6 years old. We had her since she was 6 weeks old.

Luckily our house backs onto old cane farm and the farmer dug the grave and allowed her to be burried next to our pool. So she will always be with us.

Brett

Hey Brett.

Thoughts are with you mate. What you have done for Pebbles is tough but you have helped her to a better place where she will run hard all day. The thing about owning pets is we are charged with their care - and that includes making the unfortunate decision to let them pass over the rainbow bridge when the time comes. Well done to you for helping her through this tough time.

I have done it a few times with my dogs, and it never gets any easier. I'll have a beer for you and Pebbles tonight Brett.

It's a bugger to lose a good mate like that. I had to bury my 13 year old Corgi 3 years ago. Bawled my eyes out as I was covering him over.

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys.
Got the power tools out today and routed her name into some timber and attached it to the fence above her grave.
this way she will be with us and not forgotten.

Last edited:
Back