Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a fuel catalyst before, and had this guy almost pawing at my wallet while he described how the tin and nickel reacted with the fuel as it went to the engine to improve the octane rating and provide a better compression ratio.

The average Joe might have fallen for that but even I know that any changes to the fuel won't change the compression ratio. He didn't get my money but some people - despite being warned - bought from the guy with the inevitable lack of results. Oh there were perceived results - where you make a modification and you THINK that it's performing a little better, or maybe it's quieter, or more responsive etc etc. There were no actual measurable results and, at the time, none of them could get any closer to my CB900 than they could before using the crap.

I'm a skeptic when it comes to things like catalysts. There are more provable, more reliable ways to get more ponies under the bonnet than installing a widget that has 6 free steak knives as its best selling point.

Latest posts

Back