front diff bush

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomhales4

Reaction score
Hey guys was out on the weeknd and my car started making a horrible noise in 4x4 so I jumped out n had a look to see if it was something noticeable and the front diff busher has completly worn out. Its a 2006 d22 has anybody changed or no how to replace them??

Im sure nissan will sell them. You will need a press to put them in. Diff removal is around an hour if you have decent tools most mechanical shops will either do it for free or a small charge then putting the diff back in. Its a lot of work for something so minor

I looked around recently and found that Nissan would only sell the entire cross-member not the bushes alone. No idea if there are some aftermarket bushes available

Yeah I found aftermarket busher from repco, n yea its alot of work for something so small. Might consider air lockers if I pull it out. Any recommendations for lockers?

Hey guys old thread but I cant find much info on this, one of my front diff mount to crossmember bushes is pretty worn out and there is a lot of movement there. Where can I buy the front diff mount to crossmember bushing? I am struggling to find anywhere that sells them. Tomhales4 said he bought one at repco, however upon contacting repco and Kelpro (repco advised this would be the company which they would source them from) they say they dont sell them.

Latest posts

Back