future musters

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to point out to everyone that the idea behind having the MUSTER at Wombyean caves was to have a STAND ALONE EVENT, and at NO point did I say or mention that it should be affiliated to the Son Of Trials.

What I did try and say is if we held it on the same weekend as "SOT" that it would give all that attended the Muster another option of things to do, ie: cave tours, bush walks, show'n'shine, swim in the river, visit historic buildings, scenic drives, AND if you want to go for a 4X4 with some river crossings and watch some competitions you could VISIT the SOT event and for the really adventurous you could even ENTER the event and compete or play in just one portion of it that you like the look of OR have a real go and do the entire thing.

While you are there you can go for a swim in any where along the 20km of river frontage the property owns.

As i said it was NEVER meant to be that we piggy backed the SOT event, rather having it at Wombeyan Caves with its own benefits and things to do, while being able to cater for those that want to get some "Wheeling" done in some of spectacular local area of the caves.

Allot like last year when the muster offered the "Condamine river" drive this year we can offer a 40min scenic drive to SOT with the chance to do some easy 4x4ing while cruising around and spectating or do some SLIGHTLY more difficult driving and enter.

Remember that NO ONE HAS TO DO IT! its ONLY an OPTION on the list of things to do in the area around where OUR Muster will be held and it also makes it easier for the Committee because they wont need to worry about the rental of a property or insurance for driving it will be provided by the event for those that want to go there and as there is no car park and the events are spread out you can do a drive around with out competing.

Anyway i wont be attending the Muster no matter where it is as i dont own a Navara, BUT i will be at SOT having a absolute BLAST so if anyone wants to come i will see you there.

Just one last time If it is held at Wombeyan Caves the event will be over 40 min away from SOT and will have ZERO connection to it, It is a totally different venue and a totally different event with a different bunch of people that will want to attend,

Anyway guys good luck with trying to get everything sorted, i really hope it all comes together for you guys and you have another top event.

All the best,
Regards,
Nath.

I just wanted to point out to everyone that the idea behind having the MUSTER at Wombyean caves was to have a STAND ALONE EVENT, and at NO point did I say or mention that it should be affiliated to the Son Of Trials.

What I did try and say is if we held it on the same weekend as "SOT" that it would give all that attended the Muster another option of things to do, ie: cave tours, bush walks, show'n'shine, swim in the river, visit historic buildings, scenic drives, AND if you want to go for a 4X4 with some river crossings and watch some competitions you could VISIT the SOT event and for the really adventurous you could even ENTER the event and compete or play in just one portion of it that you like the look of OR have a real go and do the entire thing.

While you are there you can go for a swim in any where along the 20km of river frontage the property owns.

As i said it was NEVER meant to be that we piggy backed the SOT event, rather having it at Wombeyan Caves with its own benefits and things to do, while being able to cater for those that want to get some "Wheeling" done in some of spectacular local area of the caves.

Allot like last year when the muster offered the "Condamine river" drive this year we can offer a 40min scenic drive to SOT with the chance to do some easy 4x4ing while cruising around and spectating or do some SLIGHTLY more difficult driving and enter.

Remember that NO ONE HAS TO DO IT! its ONLY an OPTION on the list of things to do in the area around where OUR Muster will be held and it also makes it easier for the Committee because they wont need to worry about the rental of a property or insurance for driving it will be provided by the event for those that want to go there and as there is no car park and the events are spread out you can do a drive around with out competing.

Anyway i wont be attending the Muster no matter where it is as i dont own a Navara, BUT i will be at SOT having a absolute BLAST so if anyone wants to come i will see you there.

Just one last time If it is held at Wombeyan Caves the event will be over 40 min away from SOT and will have ZERO connection to it, It is a totally different venue and a totally different event with a different bunch of people that will want to attend,

Anyway guys good luck with trying to get everything sorted, i really hope it all comes together for you guys and you have another top event.

All the best,
Regards,
Nath.

Just because you dont own a Navara doesnt mean you cant attend, im sure eveyone would agree you have helped though out the past (both muster related and other) to ensure a spot no matter what you drive. Even if it is a FORD!!

Just because you dont own a Navara doesnt mean you cant attend, im sure eveyone would agree you have helped though out the past (both muster related and other) to ensure a spot no matter what you drive. Even if it is a FORD!!

uh uh
hang in there mate

Latest posts

Back