Gladstone Region

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mitch92 said:
Plus it's a little more then a day trip. Driven from here to there before, and it's too far just for a 4x4

I knew I pushing it a bit too far haha

I must say it is a nice drive down there, but it's even nicer driving away from it. Got from here to there in a day driving don the coast, and same driving home inland. 18hrs sitting on a bench seat is not something i want to repeat.

Trust me driving away from it is my favourite thing to do!
I basically live Down South Coast on the weekends in summer

Been a bit up to my neck in it of late. Would be up for a trip but not for the next
two weekends. This weekend I have my firearms safety course and on the
Australia day weekend I am camping down in northern NSW.

After that I am up for getting muddy/sandy or whatever.

Murph

Yeah mate. Joining the Pistol club at Calliope.
Also going to go for long arm license as well.

Gives me something else to do than trying to break my Nav :)

Murph

Let me know if you ever want to get into shooting rifles. I bought one a little while ago to shoot out at the 1200m range at Raglan. The bug has bitten hard and now I'm about to get a new 30" barrel put on it to get the extra distance.

You'll love shooting. It's definitely an addicting sport

Will be applyiong for my A/B license next week. Getting sports and recreational shooting on it.
Will be starting with a .22 rifle as I will be able to shoot that at the pistol club.
Am also thinking of a .308 or a .223 when my license comes through. Really like the look
of the Ruger Gunsite Scout :)

What calibre / rifle do you shoot mate?
Do you do any reloading?

Murph

Mine is a .308.
223 or 308 are good for target stuff. Yeah I've been reloading all my own ammo. It makes it a lot cheaper

Definitely! I can't do the 18/19, but assuming I'm not on weekend work, im definitely in! I should have my tub shelf sorted by then, and I'd love to have the lokka in before then as well.

At this stage I'm in, although I'll probably be in the 'Troll, don't think I'll have the steering issues sorted in The Beacon by then :pissedoff:

Latest posts

Back