Gladstone Region

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ain't worried in the slightest about a bit of water! Got a bit of maintenance to do to the truck tonight before I tackle any water though (front bashplate off the bullbar needs replacing,

Yeah it was pretty good, really nice lightning storm came across aswell.

Saturday is still a go. 7:30am at Mt Larcom servo.

If anyone is going to be a bit late just text me on 0401308674

Will there about that time in the morning. Will be in the 'Trol though.

Boosted, deadly and joshman, currently flexing it up at nine mile beach!

Scubamurph is also here

Attachments

• image-2669974170.jpg
    image-2669974170.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 56
Was a top yesterday guys :rock: Was good to catch up again, and meet another member of the forum, was good to meet you Josh and Liz!
Just need to download my pic's and post them up.

finaly some local Navara's, would like to tag-along on a trip, our normal trips, 5 Rocks, Turkey beach to 1770,
Doing a night/early morning run to 5 rocks this weekend Saturday 3rd March meeting at the DPI on yeppoon Rd (2am) yes 2am heading to 5 rocks for a BBQ breakfast

Saw you guys heading up on my way to gladstone, was at the BP at marmor. Good pic too, sure it would have been a top day.

Just a few more photos off my phone, the obligatory recovery shot, the only recovery of the day was (surprise, surprise) of a d40.

Scubamurph couldn't quite make it back up thought some wombat holes... It probably didn't help that I was before him and let my right boot do all the talking...

Then there's a shot of me doing some flex work

And then Matt (Boosted) getting some (fully sick!) flex action.

An excellent day out was had by all! I definitely enjoyed myself and it was good to give the ChipIT chip, new suspension and SnakeRacing UCA's a work out - and they all performed as expected.

Attachments

• image-576264617.jpg
    image-576264617.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image-77791799.jpg
    image-77791799.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3944030456.jpg
    image-3944030456.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 52
Had a great day out. Even if i had to get a snatch from a D22 :sarcastic:
At least it wasn't a toyota :smile: Thanks again Matt.

Great to meet up with the Gladstone guys again and to meet Josh as well.
Hopefully we will get another run out soon.

BTW that nasty smell I picked up is gone and all working as it should!
D40 clutch is bulletproof :biggrin:

Murph

Good to hear the clutch is alive and well Murph!!

Here's some of my pic's.....

This friendly little critter descided to make sure we got away from the meeting point at the Mt. Larcom servo....

013-2.jpg

5 Rocks, from the 3 Rivers Beach.....

030-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

my 'Trol.......

035.jpg

Yes yes I believe it is I did actually think Gladstone was closer my bad anyway I thought someone might have been there in there travels

Latest posts

Back