Glasshouse run 18th Sept 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qldhol4wd132.jpg

We had a ball Tony. Pity Scott had to leave earlier than planned, (Have to get some competition CVs Scott).

The way that thing powered through the slop was unreal. Actually one part of the track where we had to retreat backwards out of the slime, Scott was in 2WD, just powered on through in reverse anyway, :rock:

Great day, :cheers!:

It was a great day guys and I appreciate the it.I met a few more of the forum boys and we just had a blast.Pity about the cv but shite happens.I have to meet the Victorian boys now when I get back in a couple of weeks.I really can't say enough about this forum and it is a place where you can make friends for life.

Good stuff Scott :rock:

GRRRRR, I did find after I washed some more mud off this morning that on one of those ledges or washouts the corner of the rear bar pushed in on the panel behind it. Small dent and back to the metal scrape about 5"long, won't be too hard to fix though.

Says a lot for having a good STEEL ARB bar or similar. Oh well, thats on the ever expanding list of things to get.....

Loving that V8 Navara sound.. Cant say you see too many of those around, but what a monster! Well done!

Latest posts

Back