Glasshouse run - Sunday 2nd August

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great day! Thanks everyone that turned up.

No known damage at this stage, just some heavy pin striping from the Lantana.........and one rolled ankle! Damn it's sore!

IMG_2816Large.jpg

IMG_2863Large.jpg

IMG_2761Large.jpg

IMG_2769Large.jpg

The Terracan with MTZ's that more than held it's own all day and lead the way for us.

IMG_2810Large.jpg

IMG_2826Large.jpg

IMG_2864Large.jpg

IMG_2825Large.jpg

Good pic's, I went to the upper Allen with GF yesterday. Was thinking of getting pics but only had my phone and GPS with built in camera on me.

Matt been there before, winch has saved me a few times.

Good pics Jase.

Dave.

What a day! We had so much fun. There were some quite challenging tracks, the mud was great fun, and great bunch of people.

I felt the day was going a little too easy and drove into a rut about 2 feet deep. It's always embarrasing to be the first one to be pulled out

Kyrle didnt want to be outdone:

More to come:

awesome work guys!

sorta glad i didn't come, not exactly as tame as i pictured it to be and as my nav is only 5 months old i haven't put it thru anything like that yet, yeah, i know, pussy!

comforting to see from pics what some seemingly close to standard looking vehicles are capable of, pretty sure i'd need to loose the continentals first.

Yeah the tracks were more challenging than I thought too, but we were all only slightly modified and with a bit of guidnace and advice we went some amazing places. All the cars really impressed me.

I had a ball guys, will try and get the video from my 8mm to you tube over the next week. I definatly recon we went a little harder than I expected for the day, but i'm glad we did, especially loved that climb up to where we stopped for lunch where jason got about 800mm of air under his left front tire!!!

I had a ball guys, will try and get the video from my 8mm to you tube over the next week. I definatly recon we went a little harder than I expected for the day, but i'm glad we did, especially loved that climb up to where we stopped for lunch where jason got about 800mm of air under his left front tire!!!

Yeah that hill was awesome. I had a bit of trouble with it but can't wait to give it another go!

That was a great hill, I think thats the one that one of Lee's kids go the vid of? I PM'd my email addy to you Kitch.

Back