Glasshouse run - Sunday 2nd August

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1060048resize.jpg

P1060055resize.jpg

P1060113resize.jpg

P1060116resize.jpg

P1060125resize.jpg

WTF!!!!

perhaps i sould have looked a bit harder at urs!

hows the double sided tape hold up? lol!

Great pics Yakka, the look on my face in the last one of Matt shows how high his front left came up ha ha.

I can't believe how happy Max was all day, future 4 wheel driver right there!

Haha so it is.

For those that picked up a few Lantana stripes on Sunday, I just hit mine with a bit of Meguirs Wet Look, got rid of 99% of them. Can't do too much tho, bit hot outside.

Had 4 x-rays done on my ankle yesterday, no fracture/break, doc said it was the worst sprain he had seen without a fracture/break! On a couple of days off work atm.

Hey everyone, went out to glasshouse today with some mates and found my d22 stocko very lacking , my old GQ with 2" lift and 33" bighorns walked over everything, this navara certainly requires some work, ie, New tyres and lift.
Got bogged and winched out once and couldn't do a few thigs i thought it would, hope the tyres and lift improve it or i will buy another GQ :)
DSC_0517.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

Nevyn's feeling a little isolated ATM :dong:

Great pics everyone, looks like ye all had a ball!

Fatman tyres are a must, a little bit of lift helps them fit under the guards. I can't wait to get some decent boots for mine even though the Bridgestones are doing whats asked of them.

Must thank Lee and Jeremy for showing us around and leading, great blokes.

Looking forward to that vid!

Last edited:
I was talking to the missus about it and we both agreed it was nice to be out with such a great group of people, there were no ego's, no one minded hanging around to pull a car out (usually mine lol) it was great to see kids included in the day, and Jason is right, Lee and Jeremy were excellent. Bring on the next one!

Good news that your ankle isn't busted Jason, I would have sworn it was the way it blew up! I guess there had to be at least one thing busted for the trip!?!?!?!

When we go back, we need to go back to the spot where Pete tried to roll over for a sleep, one of my rear wheel centre caps must be in that mud pit too!!!!

Yeah, its official, LANTANA SUCKS! I can just imagine what Matts truck looks like, mines bad enough..... Can't wait till Max is big enough to handle the buffer!

Back