Glasshouse run - Sunday 2nd August

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can just imagine what Matts truck looks like

Got a good one across the top of the door:

Note to all, This is the one that KYRLE DID when we had to scrape past the tree's where the hilux went for a swim. At least I dont get in trouble for it lol.

the photo's look great guys, im so annoyed i didn't check this thread earlier i would have come down.
oh well there's always next time.

bugger, should pay more attention to the threads down this end of the forum, was hanging to go somewhere on sun aswell....ended up going for a day trip down to The Springs... hopefully there will be a next time. nice day and some nice vehicles :big_smile: was that a pic of the terrican snatching the lux?...classic! mtz's look good on it tho
cheers

That Terracan was very impressive Bob! and it was going in to get a locker fitted last week so should be even better now.

Damn! I've gotta make sure to read this great forum more often - I would have loved to come along! Heaps of pics....looks like it was a great day.
I'll keep an eye out for the next day trip.....

Looks like a great day out guys,

So it was just the hilux and D40 that got stuck?? :victory:

I nearly got stuck where the lux was, every time I tried to get up and around the corner the ass end wanted to drop in the hole, and on my last attempt reversing back the front left started to drop into so I needed a tow backwards to stop slipping into it

I'm only new to the area - would it be possible for someone to give me directions on how to get to these tracks? Is it out near Australia Zoo?
Thanks,
Mark.

PM me your number and next time we go out I can let you know, quite often we will go for a couple of hours on the weekend to get our fix.

I know you do Jason I know....

Back